Crossword is Every Bibliophile's Paradise
Finding a good book can sometimes be a challenge. Crossword understands that just perfect and offers books from every possible genre under one roof. Crossword was started by the K Raheja Corp in 1992 and ever since then, they help authors meet readers and establish the cultural interactions through books. People love to spend their days at Crossword, exploring books, reading them while grabbing a bite from the in-house cafe. The stores are spread across India and cater to the needs of every age group. Crossword also has stationery items, toys, Kindle, SaReGaMaPa Carvaan, and some gift items.
Gift Cards from Crossword
For all those times when you had a wonderful experience reading a book, wouldn't you want your friend/family to experience the same too? For all your loved ones who love reading, kids who like toys and family who miss old songs, present them with a Crossword Gift Card. A gift that they would love and value. The gift cards are preloaded with money and this can be redeemed at the Crossroad stores.
How to get/buy Crossword gift cards?
- Visit the GrabOn gift cards page
- Type in 'Crossword' in the search bar
- Select the denomination
- Add to cart and place order
How to use Crossword e-gift vouchers?
- Go to the Crossword store
- Redeem it against your purchase
- For detailed information refer to the FAQ section
Saving with GrabOn
Gifting indeed is a wonderful experience. An actual moment of joy witnessed by you. Make it more special by presenting your loved ones with the Crossword gift vouchers. Gift cards are the thing now. Why do people prefer them? They are flexible, the receiver has the freedom to buy whatever they want, and they can be sent instantly. So, go ahead, get one, and send it to your close one. But wait, before you buy lookout offers on gift cards, you can save more on your purchase. Right here at GrabOn, you can get the latest discounts and deals on the gift vouchers. Be sure to keep visiting this space for more. Happy Gifting!
1. What does the Crossword Gift Card do?
A Crossword Gift Card allows you to purchase books, stationery, toys, and electronics like Kindle and Carvaan from a wide range of available options. Gifting is made easier with Crossword gift cards. You don’t have to worry about selecting the right set of products for your friend. With Crossword Gift card, your close one can purchase books as per their choice. The store has many products to offer. One can choose from the set of available denominations or enter their own amount.
2. How do I buy Crossword Gift Voucher?
To purchase your Crossword gift voucher:
- Select the type of gift card fit for the occasion
- Choose the denomination amount
- Enter the recipient details and write a customized message (if you want to)
- Proceed and select a payment option. Pay and complete your transaction
- You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered mail ID
- What are the types of Gift Cards available and till when is it valid?
- Your Crossword Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. You can use the Gift Cards at any Crossword store or on the website. There is just one type of Crossword Gift Card available. The e-Gift Card. These Gift cards can be bought for special occasions.
3. How can I redeem my Crossword Gift Card?
You can redeem your gift card by using it in any Crossword store across India. To use your gift card, simply apply the gift card code and the corresponding PIN during your checkout payment process. Your card can be redeemed against any purchase made in the Crossword stores.
4. What happens if the transaction amount is lower than the balance in my Gift Card?
If the order total is less than your gift card value, then the balance will be credited back to your gift card. This can be used for the next purchase.
5. If I cancel my purchase or booking what happens to the Gift Card that I have used?
In such an event, you will receive back the value of the returned item. The balance will be credited back to your gift card. In case of further query, you can drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you.