About Air India Express
Air India Express is launched to provide convenient connectivity to short/medium-haul international routes in the Gulf and southeast Asia at a reasonable charge. Air India Express's network pulls out to over 33 destinations. This comprises over 649 services per week to the Gulf destinations. Customers can now avail of low-cost, value for money, tickets to Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Kuwait, Muscat, Riyadh, Dammam, Doha, and Bahrain.
Air India Express Booking Tips
- You can book a maximum of nine passengers in a single booking. Note that this covers both adults and children. As far as the group bookings concerned, the terms vary from time to time.
- Booking tickets from Air India Express is easy. You can:
- Book the ticket from www.airindiaexpress.in
- Purchase over the counter from any of Air India Express's airport or city offices.
- Purchase tickets from approved Travel Agents.
- Whatever the method, once your payment is successfully made, you will receive a copy of the receipt with the payment details at your registered e-mail id.
- Instead of regular tickets, Air India Express issues Itinerary Receipts (ITRs) with payment details. Customers receive their ITRs via registered e-mail id.
However, if you book through an agency or airline office, the ITR will be handed over to you directly.
Air India Express Payment Options
You can pay via credit card, debit card, or Net Banking for online booking. If you book tickets from the airport office, you can use cash or credit/debit card. If you book through the 24x7 Contact center of Air India Express, you can pay via Credit/Debit cards and PayZapp.
Once the payment is made successfully, you will obtain the itinerary receipt by mail with the details of payment made.
Air India Express Change In Reservation And Cancellation Policy
Change In Reservation
- You can change your reservations via 'Manage my Booking' option on the website. If the booking is made through a travel agent, you can change your reservation through that particular travel agent/ through Air India Express website/ by getting in touch with the call center.
- The changes can be made until 12 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
- If the new fare is more than the earlier ticketed fare, the customer should pay the difference in fare. On the other hand, if the new fare is less than the earlier fare, the difference in the amount will not be refunded.
- Cancellation should initiate at least 12 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight
Airindiaexpress.in Refund Policy
- Lost Baggage Refund: If the airline fails to track the delayed baggage even after 21 days from the date of Property Irregularity Report, that baggage will be counted as lost. In the event of lost luggage, the airline is accountable for the compensation. The compensation claim will be processed per kilo of checked-in baggage as per the company policy.
- Cancellation Refund: If you have purchased your ticket on a refundable fare, the refund will be initiated as per the cancellation and refund rules attached to your fares. Only non-airline taxes will be refunded. Please note that cancellation and refund rules vary with fare types.
- Mode Of Refund: All refunds will be made in the same mode of payment used while booking. In case the booking is made through a travel agency, the refund of the cancellation will go to the account of the travel agency. The customer should contact the concerned agency directly to claim their refund.