Top Diwali Offers 2021: Special Deepavali Dhamaka Deals & Sale On Mobiles, Gifts | GrabOn
|Diwali Offers 2021||Deepavali Discounts||Website/App|
|Myntra Diwali Sale||Flat 50%-80% + Extra 10% OFF||Myntra|
|Flipkart Big Diwali Sale||Up to 80% OFF + Extra 10% OFF||Flipkart|
|Amazon Great Indian Festival||Up to 80% OFF + Extra 10% OFF||Amazon|
|Diwali Apno Wali Sale||Up to 60% OFF + 40% Cashback.||Pepperfry|
|Samsung Grand Diwali Fest||Up to 60% OFF + Extra 10% Cashback||Samsung|
Diwali Sale 2021: Light Up Your Life With Unlimited Shopping Sales!
This Diwali, enjoy the best offers on electronics, mobiles, food, clothing, and more and give the perfect shade to 2021. Spread the festive spirits with a wide range of Deepavali deals available. This year there are a number of Diwali sales that will go online. This includes Sales by Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Pepperfry, and more. And while you shop, we will take care of your savings by offering you the best Diwali discounts on thousands of products!
Shopping Offers From Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Paytm, Snapdeal, And More This Diwali!
Expecting a Diwali Dhamaka this season? Well, you will get one. This year, the sale will cover a range of products, from fashion to mobile phones, appliances, two-wheelers, and much more! The sale comes as a relief in times of the pandemic, with Flipkart, Myntra, Amazon, Paytm, and Snapdeal offering some of the biggest discounts of all time. There are offers on groceries, clothing, furniture, electronics, home décor, and what not! So, if you’re ready to make the most of the Diwali extravaganzas, then we are ready to present some killer deals too.
What Is Diwali And Why Do We Celebrate It?
Diwali is famously known as the ‘Festival of Lights’ is one of India's favorite festivals. Legend tells us that on this day, Lord Rama and his wife Sita returned to their kingdom after a ferocious battle that led to the death of the demon king, Ravana. So, in essence, Diwali has always symbolized the triumph of good over evil, or light over darkness. This is why diyas hold such significance in the festival. On the day of the festival, just as the sky turns dark, people start lighting diyas in and around their houses, and that becomes their source of light.
When Is Diwali 2021?
The 15th day of the Kartik month in the Hindu Calendar is recognized as the day of Diwali. Usually, this falls either in the month of October or November. In 2021, Diwali is on the 4th of November. But of course, the Diwali Sale will start days before it so you can start preparing well in advance.
|Day||Date In South India||Day||Date In North India||Year|
|Saturday||26th October||Sunday||27th October||2019|
|Friday||13th November||Saturday||14th November||2020|
|Wednesday||3rd November||Thursday||4th November||2021|
|Sunday||23rd October||Monday||24th October||2022|
|Tuesday||6th November||Wednesday||7th November||2023|
Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: 29th Oct - 4th Nov
Flipkart Big Diwali Sale is here yet again with a bang! This festive season, Flipkart is offering up to 80% discounts across its product range! Launching only 10 days after the Big Billion Day Sale, the Big Diwali Sale will offer no-cost EMI’s as well as Debit Card EMI’s. If you’re an SBI or Axis Bank cardholder, then you’re in for some extra treats. Flipkart will offer you 10% instant discounts on all your purchases. Baby care, food, toys, and beauty products will be available at a starting price of Rs.99; while you can get home & kitchen products for a starting price of Rs.79!
Pepperfry Diwali Apno Wali: 26th Oct - 2nd Nov
Pepperfry’s Diwali Apno Wali Sale is nearly here. Starting on 26th Oct, the sale will go on till the 2nd of Nov. So, what are the offers on Pepperfry this Diwali? The company will be offering up to 60% OFF across its furniture, along with 40% cashback. Holders of HDFC Credit Cards will get an instant 10% off, and a no-cost EMI facility for up to 6 months. With dinner table sets on a 65% off, and everything else coming for less than half the price, this Diwali is indeed going to be 'apno wali’.
The Amazon Diwali Offers- Great Indian Festival 2021
While Flipkart launched two consecutive sales in the month of October-November, Amazon’s Great Indian Festival Sale will be continuing until the pre-Diwali week. So, when is the Amazon Diwali Sale? Well, it starts on October 17 and will go on till Diwali, the ending date being unannounced. Fresh offers are going live on Amazon as we speak. The iPhone 11 has come down to a record price of Rs.49,999. Mobiles are the talk of the town this season, with Samsung Galaxy M51, OnePlus 8, Redmi Note 9 Pro, and Oppo A52 at their lowest prices ever (scroll below to know the prices). While the sale is full of offers, our favorite ones are listed in this page. If you’re a customer of Citibank, ICICI Bank, or Kotak Mahindra Bank, then you will be getting your instant 10% discounts of course. But even if you’re not, we have offers for you.
Gifting Something? Diwali Gift Cards Are Here To Your Rescue
Amazon and MakeMyTrip are offering some of the coolest gift cards this Diwali. If you can’t decide what to gift, but want your family and friends to make most of the sale, then go ahead and get them a Diwali gift card. We have a host of E-Gift Cards on our site, including E-Gift Cards for Flipkart, Big Bazaar, Myntra, PVR, BookMyShow, and more!
Exciting Offers on Food, Entertainment, And More
This Diwali, you are in for a treat. Yes, an actual treat that you can sink your teeth into! Zomato is offering 60% off on all orders from select restaurants. Of course, there are additional offers for HSBC, ICICI, CitiBank, Paytm UPI, and Freecharge users that you can check on our Zomato page. It’s also a great time to get a Zomato Gold subscription, as you can get it on a flat discount of Rs.600 for the 12-month subscription. Other than Zomato, there are also some great Diwali offers from Ubereats, Foodpanda, and Swiggy.
Mobile Phone Offers during Diwali 2021
Your wishes have finally been answered. Diwali brings to you plenty of deals from various stores and eCommerce sites. Some of these include Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Mi, and Samsung among others. If you have had an eye on a particular phone, this is the time to go get it. Check out the following offers on iPhone, Oppo, Samsung, OnePlus, Redmi, and the newly launched Google Pixel 4a.
Best Mobile Deals during Diwali 2021
- Apple iPhone XR - Rs. 39,999 (MRP Rs.52,500)
- iPhone SE - Rs.32999 (MRP Rs.42,500)
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ - Rs.49,999 (MRP Rs.83,000)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ - Rs.59,999 (MRP Rs.85,000)
- iPhone 11 Pro - Rs.79,999 (MRP Rs.1,06,000)
- iPhone 11 - Rs.49,999 (MRP Rs.64,900)
- Samsung Galaxy M51 - Rs.22,499 (MRP Rs.28,999)
- OnePlus 8 - Rs.39,999 (MRP Rs.41,999)
- Oppo A52 - Rs.15,990 (MRP Rs.20,990)
- Poco M2 Pro - Rs.12,999 (MRP Rs.16,999)
- Realme 7i - Rs.12,999 (MRP Rs.14,999)
- Oppo F15 - Rs.14,990 (MRP Rs.20,990)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro - Rs.12,999 (MRP Rs.14,999)
- Redmi Note 8 - Rs.11,499 (MRP Rs.12,999)
- Moto G9 - Rs.9,999 (MRP Rs.14,999)
- Realme C3 - Rs.7,999 (MRP Rs.8,999)
- Realme C11 - Rs.6,499 (MRP Rs.8,999)
- Realme C15 - Rs.9499 (MRP Rs.12,999
- Oppo A5s - Rs.7,990 (MRP Rs.12,990)
- Poco C3 - Rs.7,499 (MRP Rs.9,999)
Electronic Gadget Offers during Diwali 2021
This Diwali, grab the finest electronic gadgets for the biggest discounts. Flipkart and Amazon are stirring excitement with their offers on laptops, cameras, speakers, and accessories. Here are the biggest offers of this season:
- Fire TV Stick Lite - Rs.2,099 (MRP Rs.3,999)
- Echo smart speakers - Rs.2,249 (MRP Rs.4,499)
- Kindle e-readers - Rs.6,499 (MRP Rs.7,999)
- Jabra Elite 65t TWS earphones - Rs.3,999 (MRP Rs.15,499)
- Apple Watch Series 3 42mm - Rs.18,990 (MRP Rs.23,900)
- Sony DSC-RX100M3 Cybershot - Rs.38,990 (MRP Rs.53,890)
- LG 43-inch 4K smart TV - Rs.34,990 (MRP Rs.52,990)
- Apple AirPods Pro - Rs.18,999 (MRP Rs.24,900)
- Avita Liber 14-inch laptop - Rs.62,990 (MRP Rs.83,390)
- Philips 70-inch 4K smart LED TV - Rs.66,999 (MRP Rs.1,99,990)
- HP Pavilion x360 14-inch laptop - Rs.52,490 (MRP Rs.63,179)
- MSI GF63 15.6-inch gaming laptop - Rs.66,990 (MRP Rs.1,04,990)
Cars and Two-Wheeler Offers during Diwali 2021
The Navratra sale doesn’t exhaust with electronics and fashion- there are offers on vehicles too! Some of the largest auto-manufacturers are announcing price-slashes this time around. So, if you have been planning to invest in a two-wheeler or a car, there is no better time than this.
Car Offers during Diwali 2021
- Maruti Suzuki - Maruti Suzuki, Celerio, S Presso, Vitara Brezza, Baleno, Wagon R, Ciaz, and XL6 are up for grabs with benefits (discounts, exchange bonus, and corporate discount) ranging from Rs.30,000 to Rs.67,000.
- Hyundai Motor - Hyundai Elantra, Elite i20, Grand i10, and Grand i10 Nios are being offered with benefits worth Rs.25,000 to Rs.75,000 depending on the model.
- Honda - Honda City, Jazz, Civic, and Amaze are being offered with benefits of Rs.20,000 to Rs,1,00,000 based on the model of your choice.
- Tata Motors - Tata Harrier, Nexon, Tiago, and Altroz can be availed with benefits worth Rs.10,000 to Rs.65,000
- Renault - Renault Kwid and Renault Duster Turbo are coming with corporate discounts and exchange bonuses worth Rs.30,000 to Rs.39,000
- Mahindra - While Mahindra is offering benefits worth Rs.36,000 on Marazzo, Mahindra Alturas G4 is coming with the highest benefits in the market, i.e., Rs.2.2 lakh in cash, Rs.50,000 in exchange, Rs.20,000 in accessories, and Rs.16,000 corporate discount.
- Volkswagen - Volkswagen Polo and Volkswagen Pento are up for grabs with benefits worth Rs.20,000 to Rs.28,000
- Skoda - Skoda Rapid and Skoda Karoq are being offered for corporate discounts and exchanges bonuses worth Rs.25,000 to Rs.35,000
- Datsun - Datson is offering Datsun-GO with benefits of up to Rs.50,000 which include cash Rs.27,500, exchanges Rs.20,000, and corporate discount Rs.2,500.
- Jeep - Jeep Compass is available with benefits of up to Rs.1.8 lakh including the festive offers.
- Toyota - Toyota Yaris comes with benefits worth Rs.50,000 with additional offers from the dealer’s end.
Bike / Scooty Offers during Diwali 2021
- Yamaha - Yamaha's scooter range, FZ-FI, and FZS-FI, is available for a low down-payment of Rs.4999 and a low-interest rate of 6.9%. You will be able to save as much as Rs.8280 on the range.
- Hero Scooters - Hero is offering Paytm benefits worth Rs.8500 on its scooters, along with attractive service offers, a low downpayment of Rs.999, and a low-interest rate of 6.99%
- Bajaj Auto - Bajaj’s 100 cc bikes and Pulsar 135 LS can be availed for a discount of Rs.2100, along with 0% finance options.
- Suzuki - Get Rs.11,500 worth of benefits on Suzuki bikes, including a discount of Rs.4,000, a corporate discount of Rs.2,500, and additional cashback worth Rs.5000 for PSU employees.
- Honda Motorcycles - Honda is offering Rs.7,500 discount on CB Hornet 160R. Down-payment starts from Rs.5,999, and Govt and PSU employees can avail an extra discount of Rs.2000
- TVS - TVS Jupiter, TVS Apache RTR Series, and TVS Sport motorcycle are up for grabs at amazing deals. Interest scheme for Apache RTR starts from 7.90%, while govt and PSU employees get additional discounts and free insurance.
What is Jio Diwali Offer 2021?
Last year, Jio had introduced two offers under Reliance Jio's 2021 Happy New Year Offer. First, for a recharge of Rs.2,020, existing subscribers would get 1.5 GB data per day, unlimited voice calls, SMS with a validity of 365 days. The second offer was a Jio Phone scheme, where for ₹2,020, a user could buy a JioPhone bundled with 12 months of services - 0.5 GB data per day, unlimited voice calls, and SMS. It had also halved the price of its feature phone from ₹1,500 to ₹699. But as of Diwali 2021, Jio has not introduced any offers.
What is Google Pay Diwali Offer 2021?
Last year, GPay had introduced a grand Diwali offer, where users could win rewards worth Rs.251 to Rs.1 lakh. All they had to do was collect 5 GPay Diwali Stamps including Diya, Jhumka, Flower, Lanterns, and Rangoli. However, in 2021, Google Pay has not launched any offer as of yet.
Banks Offers and Mobile Wallet Discounts
This Diwali, banks are offering 10% instant discounts in partnership with e-commerce sites. On Flipkart, you can use debit and credit cards from SBI, HDFC, ICICI, and Axis Bank to unlock instant cashbacks and no-cost EMIs. On Amazon, you can use cards from Kotak, ICICI, Citi Bank, RuPay, as well as AmazonPay to get benefits up to Rs.1,500. There are also additional benefits up for grabs on paying with your Paytm, Google Pay, or PhonePe wallets.
Benefits of Celebrating Diwali With GrabOn
GrabOn brings you the best Diwali coupons, which are sure to make online shopping easier for you. Since all the deals have been added at the same place, all you need to do is browse through the page. So, hurry up and get these online discounts during Deepavali from GrabOn and keep on saving on everything!
Enjoy the Deepavali season with what makes you happy. Buy gifts for your loved ones and also yourself as the discount prices on sale items might not return in the future. Deepavali is the time when companies have their best foot in front so you can buy amazing products at least prices. It’s the perfect way to end the year 2021. So, put on your shopping boots and indulge in shopping cum saving mania this Deepavali.