What are Today's Updated Flipkart Offers, Coupon Codes & Promo Codes to get Upto 90% OFF?
|Category ||Flipkart Offers & Promo Codes ||Validity |
|Flipkart Electronics Sale ||Upto 90% OFF ||All Users |
|Flipkart Mobiles Offer ||Upto 60% OFF ||Limited Period |
|Pocket Friendly Deals ||Under Rs 799 ||All Users |
|Flipkart Monsoon Offers ||Upto Rs 50% OFF ||Limited Period |
|iPhone Accessories Offer ||Upto 50% OFF ||All Users |
All About Flipkart - India's Leading E-Commerce Store
This homegrown e-commerce site has carved out quite a name for itself ever since its inception. They have been in the game for years now delivering peak performance. Founded in 2007 by two alumni of IIT Delhi, this online site had initially focused on books and soon expanded into e-commerce segment by foraying into the online industry. It has huge range and variety of products across different categories and verticals like electronics, apparel, accessories, shoes, bags, books, personal care, stationery, lifestyle products and much more. You can find quality products from both global and local brands & manufacturers on this portal. They have enjoyed the status of being the busiest online e-commerce site in the industry. All their products are backed up by excellent quality and prompt service, hassle-free return policy and round the clock customer support. If you haven’t experienced it, you're in for a treat while shopping with India's renowned online store. Don’t forget to use Flipkart promo codes listed on this page for extra savings.
Why Should You Choose Flipkart?
Unmatched quality, unbelievable prices, secure online shopping and much more. Shopping with this online store provides you access to a huge collection of products suitable for various budgets. They have a twenty-four seven customer support to resolve any and all of your queries. A hassle-free shopping experience combined with user-friendly interface makes shopping via Flipkart a delightful experience. That’s not all, in fact the most interesting part is the sale events hosted by Flipkart. The company hosts sale events from time to time on various categories like Flipkart sale on mobile, electronics, apparel and so on. You just need to log on to the site and within a few clicks, the discounted products are available for purchase. After you buy the product, you can get it delivered right to your doorsteps free of cost.
What Are Some Of The Flipkart Sale Events?
Flipkart hosts multiple sale events throughout the year which provide hefty discounts and mouthwatering deals. Some of the famous events are:
- Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale - Flipkart’s Big Billion Days are known for mouthwatering rebates on gadgets, fashion, home appliances and more. During the sale period, unbelievable offers were available on fashion, TV & electronic appliances, home & furniture needs along with mesmerizing deals on mobiles and other accessories. Huge discounts as much as 80-90% OFF were commonplace along with no cost EMI, instant discounts on SBI debit & credit cards and additional discounts on payments done using PhonePe. Besides the sales, Flipkart ran a ‘Bid and Win’ contest, where you could win big by making the lowest unique bid.
- Flipkart- Big Shopping Days - A shopping festival for all the online shoppers who were waiting for their favorite products at a cheaper cost, the Big Shopping Days was an unexpected summer treat. The four days shopping festival catalogued products from various categories like - mobile phones, home appliances, electronics, fashion, home essentials, kitchen appliances and more. At Flipkart’s The Big Shopping Days, discounts upto 80% off across an array of categories and popular products were available. The sale also featured the launch of Honor 10, a Flipkart exclusive. 'The Big Game Zone' offered a chance to play and win laptops, TVs etc. worth Rs. 20 lakh and more.
- Best Of Six Day Super Savers - Flipkart offers today on mobile phones, electronic gadgets, large electronic appliances like refrigerators and air conditioners etc., kitchen appliances like wet grinders and much more in the Six Day Super Savers page. You can get big discounts on smartphones, refrigerators, gaming laptops, split air conditioners, microwave oven and smartwatches. Not only smartphones and large appliances, you can also get something like electric shavers and trimmers at big discounts during this sale event. Portable speakers and television sets are also on display here. Not only electronic goods, there are various other items spanning different categories on display here at Six Day Super Savers like the home decor supplies and craft items such as wooden dinner table sets, sofa cum beds, solid wood coffee tables and upholstered office chairs. Along with these items are present home appliances like room heaters, fully automatic and semi-automatic washing machines and fashion accessories like branded and designer women’s bag and so on. Among the electronic items that are on sale include the likes of full HD LED TVs from top brands like Vu and Daiwa. If you’re a gadget enthusiast, you would be glad to know that the Six Day Super Savers also showcases products like iPads and iPhones particularly the iPad Pro and the iPhone 6 and medium to high-end Motorola devices.
- Home Shopping Days - Are you looking to change the interiors or decor for your home or are you looking to stack up a couple of kitchen and home appliances? Well, the time to put your thoughts into action is here! Say hello to Flipkart’s ‘Home Shopping Days’. Flipkart is offering amazing steal deals on furniture, home decor, TVs, kitchen appliances and much more. Enjoy amazing offers on Television sets and other home equipment. You can avail top-selling brand items at no cost EMI along with warranty and even exchange offers! Flipkart offers discounts upto 60% off on exclusives. You can pick and choose from 20,000+ furniture designs and get it delivered and installed at your home. Save big on big brands like Bosch and Vu Televisions with awesome trending deals within your budget. You can benefit from additional cashback on payments made through PhonePe.
- The Big Freedom Sale - Flipkart celebrated 70 years of freedom with up to 71% off on various products from 30 odd categories. Amazing deals on newly launched smartphones, Television sets, washing machines and other large electronic equipment and accessories, smart watches other wearable smart techs were available. The Independence Day Sale that ran from 9th to 11th August, assured you up to 50% off on large appliances like refrigerators, washing machines, kitchen appliances like the juicer, mixer, grinder, electronic gadgets like mobile phones, tablets, laptops and other accessories like headphones and power bank. Flipkart aimed to celebrate indigenous brands and the craftsmanship that goes behind it. Hefty discounts were made available on ethnic wear from Divastri, on Anarkali suits, kurtis, jhumkas, necklaces and more.
- Festive Offers - Festival comes almost every month in India. During the festive season buy gifts for your family, friends and loved ones without worrying about burning a hole in your wallet courtesy of the Flipkart sale Coupons. From electronic goods to fashion accessories, home appliances and more, stock up on all the day to day requirements and other home essentials at amazing prices. Not only electronics devices and home essentials, purchase mobile devices and peripherals and various other products at amazing prices with Flipkart Festive promo code. Wondering where to find the best offers on Flipkart? Well, you’ re in the right place. Keep an eye on this space for the latest Flipkart upcoming Sale and the Flipkart sale today offer.
- Big 10 Sale! - Flipkart turned 10 and offered a big 10 sale with big offers and deals on gadgets and electronics, TVs and home appliances, mobile phones and much more. Flipkart provided amazing offers and deals on purchase through PhonePe and HDFC Bank Credit Cards.
Does Flipkart Have Any Subscription Service?
Flipkart First is a subscription service provided by Flipkart. This pocket-friendly yearly subscription brings several benefits in a single package. And the benefits will only constantly grow as Flipkart believes in providing the best of everything to the customers. Once you subscribe to this service, you can get the orders delivered in a day. Besides this, you can also enjoy unlimited In-a-Day guaranteed delivery. As for Standard delivery, it will always be free for the Flipkart First subscribers, irrespective of the minimum purchase made. By being a subscriber of Flipkart First, you can get the Same Day Guarantee Delivery at Rs. 70 for each item. And all of these comes for only Rs. 500 for a month. If in any case, you want to revoke the subscription, you can do so and get the fee refunded on a pro-rata basis to the source of payment used during subscription. The cancellation process is pretty easy as well. You simply need to call Flipkart customer care for that!
Why Should You Avail Flipkart First Subscription?
Flipkart First is Flipkart’s annual subscription. It is a paid subscription that offers the users unique and exclusive benefits along with priority services. The benefits include In-A-Day delivery guarantee, frees standard delivery with no minimum purchase and access to an ever-growing range of pros from Flipkart. The Flipkart First subscription is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and will cost you Rs 500. To subscribe to Flipkart First, you need to be logged in, followed by which you need to visit the Flipkart First page and you’ll be taken to the payment details where you must fill the necessary field and voila! you are all set to avail the benefits. You can cancel the subscription at any given moment by calling customer support at 1800 208 9898 and the refund will be initiated from the next month onwards. You can make the payment for this subscription through debit and credit cards, net banking and Payzippy, however, payments can’t be made through e-gift vouchers, cash on delivery and wallets. Enjoy the benefits of Flipkart First but be not worried if some of the sellers don’t fall under the benefits as only select products come under the Flipkart First benefit according to Flipkart Advantage. So, what are you waiting for? Become a Flipkart First subscriber today and avail a plethora of advantages!
Does Flipkart Provide Any Gift Cards?
Yes, Flipkart provides the option to gift your friends, family and loved ones thoughtful gifts using the Flipkart Gift Cards. Considering the various categories Flipkart covers and the exhaustive list of products they have, Flipkart Gift Cards are the best gifting options. And what is so great about these cards is that you can get both personal ones and corporate ones, as and when required. The range of the gift cards starts from Rs 25 to Rs 10,000 per card. So, you have loads of options to choose from based on the occasion, person, and your budget. You also have the option of personalizing the card by adding your name in the Gifter’s Name section and a lovely message along with the gift.
How To Use Flipkart Gift Cards?
If you have a gift card from Flipkart that you would like to use, add the products you want to buy into the cart, and click on ‘Proceed To Pay’. There you will get all the payments options, you need to choose the Pay By Gift Card. Once you do this, it will ask you to provide the 16 digit gift card number along with a 6 digit PIN. Now if you are wondering what if the gift card amount doesn’t cover the total bill? Nothing to worry as you can use another payment method along with the Gift Card to complete the payment. The only important thing you need to remember in this case is that usually, gift cards have a 1-year validity starting from the date of its issuance. Do use the same within this period.
You can save even more on purchases by pairing the gift cards with promotional codes. Use the promotional codes in conjecture while paying for your purchase using the pay by gift card option. You can combine multiple gift cards while making a purchase but a maximum of 15 gift cards can be used at a given time while paying for an order placed. These gift cards can however be used against items that are offered by sellers on Flipkart website, listed on Flipkart app or on the mobile site. You can buy the gift cards on Flipkart desktop website or using the mobile app through payment options like bank credit card, debit cards or through the net banking option. You can’t use this gift card for single order through multiple sellers or for purchasing other gift cards and buying Flipkart First subscriptions. If the cart order amount exceeds the gift card value then the rest of the payment needs to be completed using other modes of payment like bank credit card, debit card or net banking. If, however, the order amount is less than the gift card value then the remaining change can be used in subsequent transactions. Remember the gift cards can’t be redeemed for cash or online store credit. These gift cards are issued by a third party private limited company called Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. authorized by Reserve Bank of India, and they (or Flipkart) are in no way responsible for any omission or commission of your gift card balance in case your gift card is lost due to theft or used without your permission. You and only you would be held accountable, should such a situation arise. Same is the case if you lose or misplace the gift card credentials viz. the gift card PIN or the gift card number. Once the validity of the gift card expires it can’t be added on and the older, expired or unused gift cards can’t be exchanged in favor of new gift cards. Now, you might be wondering as to how many gift cards can you buy in a month? The answer is 100 gift cards whose total combined value must not exceed Rs 1,00,000 in the said month. Any transaction beyond that sum will be automatically cancelled. In case it is found out that the gift card purchases or their subsequent use is done in a fraudulent manner, Flipkart and Qwikcilver reserves the right to cancel the gift cards. There is another scenario where Flipkart and Qwikcilver Solutions reserves the right to cancel your gift card and that is if the beneficiary details according to RBI guidelines are found to be incorrect. The gift cards once bought cannot be resold or reloaded once they expire. Note that there is no additional fee associated with the purchase of gift cards.
What Are The Shipment Policies Of Flipkart?
Coming to the shipping policies, Flipkart offers a lot of relaxation on this front. The delivery charges vary according to on the seller and the vendor depending upon the price of the item i.e. low-value items cost the seller more and as such the shipping costs are marked up. In case of items that come under the F-Assured policy cost an extra Rs 40 for shipping if the overall price is less than Rs 500 while for items costing above Rs 500 come with free shipping. You might notice a difference in the date of delivery shown on the product page and the estimated delivery date and that arises due to the holidays that are from the sellers or the courier partner's end. Thus, the estimated delivery dates factor in these delays. You can rest assured that there aren’t any hidden charges i.e. sales tax, octroi etc. The final price shown during checkout is the exact price that you need to pay. The delivery charges, however, don’t fall under the category of the hidden charges and are shown on top of the charges of the product. Not all products are delivered to all addresses, so it’s advised you to check with your area pin code by entering it into the enter pin code field before making the purchase. This is based solely on the discretion of the sellers and Flipkart doesn’t have much say in this. Talking about returns, the process is straightforward and easy. All you need to do is initiate the return and then wait for a call from Flipkart customer service team explaining you about the return procedure once you’ve initiated the process. In most of the cases, Ekart Logistics will attempt to pick up of the item that you wish to return but in cases where that can’t be done, you can use a third-party courier portal to make the return and the return fees are borne by the seller. Now, you might have noticed different tags labeled on the products or items up for sale like ‘in stock’, ‘available’, ‘pre-order’ etc. and in case you’re wondering what all that’s about, here’s a brief idea:
- For the items listed under in stock, upon placing the order, the delivery can be attempted within 2 to 6 working days where standard courier service is available and for places where standard delivery isn’t possible, delivery is attempted through Indian Postal Service and it should take about 1-2 weeks for the product to reach you.
- The items that are displayed in the available section means that it might or might not be in stock for the seller. In case it is not in stock, the item will have to be acquired. So, the delivery time will be a combination of the time required for procuring the item and the standard delivery time assigned by the vendor or the seller.
- Items that are labeled preorder or forthcoming means once an order is placed for those items, they’ll reach you on the day they are officially released.
- Items that are out of stock are currently not available, so you can use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to be aware of the product availability once it is back in stock.
- Items that are labeled ‘imported’ are sourced from a location outside India and might take up to 10 days to reach you once the order is placed.
- Back in stock soon means the item is currently unavailable but you can, however, book the product and it’ll be shipped according to the seller timeline mentioned.
- Temporarily unavailable means that the said product or item is currently unavailable and might be available and ready for purchase in the future. In this case, you can use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to get updates about the product once it is back in stock.
- Permanently discontinued suggests that the item of interest is no longer available as the manufacturing or the production might have been discontinued.
- Out of print means that the said product or item is not in publishing anymore and is thus discontinued permanently.
- If you’re wondering if Flipkart delivers items globally then the answer is no. As of now, the deliveries are made only in India. However, the order can be placed from anywhere using bank credit and debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries.
What Are Flipkart’s Cancellation And Refund Policies?
The policies and conditions of return depend on the category of the item and the condition it is in pending return. Here are some of the categories and the conditions that need to be met for it to be a successful return:
- For lifestyle items that are clothing (outer and inner wear and socks), footwear, eyewear and fashion apparels and accessories, the return process should be initiated or requested Within 30 days provided all the tags and original packaging is maintained and the item hasn’t been worn, used or otherwise damaged that is stains and marks present on the item.
- For home decor (furniture etc.), automotive parts, books and lifestyle products like lingerie, precious or non-precious jewelry, you must request a refund within 10 days provided the original packaging is intact and the item hasn’t been tampered or used (in case of lingerie) and should be free of any damage like stains.
- For electronic items like mobile phones (except for Google and Apple devices), tablets, laptops and associated accessories and large appliances (like washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, Televisions, microwave ovens etc.) the return should be requested within 10 days. In case the return is not possible, the sellers will offer you a refund.
- For grocery items which are defective or different than what you ordered, the return process must be initiated within 10 days and they must be damage free and in case of items that are different from what you had ordered, they must be unopened and unused.
- There are certain items that can’t be returned and are listed on Flipkart. These include lingerie, footwear like socks, glue, wax, deodorants, inks, gels and hardware accessories like motherboards, RAM, internal drives and more.
How Do I Contact Flipkart In Case Of A Query?
You can either visit Flipkart Help Center or click on the Contact Us button in the bottom navigation bar which will take you to the help center space. You can find topics related to the recent orders that you have placed or cancellations and refunds, shopping and wallet among others. If you have any question not related to order placement you can get it answered as well. If you want to talk with a Flipkart executive, you might want to check out the Flipkart toll-Free number: 1800-208-9898.
Best Of The Best With Flipkart Exclusives #OnlyOnFlipkart
Flipkart has been offering exclusive products on it’s platform since their partnership with Motorola in 2014. Flipkart was the first Indian retailer to exclusively launch Moto G on it’s site. Flipkart later on extended the partnership by launching Moto E in India. Flipkart also had the exclusive launch rights for many branded smartphones the likes of Xiaomi Mi3, Redmi 1S, Redmi Note and Micromax's Yu Yunique 2 among others. The strategic partnership with Asus meant the exclusive launch of the Zenfone Max Pro M1. Check out this space for the latest exclusive launches from Flipkart.
Does Flipkart Provide Any Wallet And Bank Offers?
If you are a bank card holder, chances are you keep looking for the best bank offers. Well, the good news is Flipkart does offer a lot of bank credit and debit card related offers. There are wallet offers as well. Banks such as HDFC Bank, Citibank, ICICI Bank, Standard Chartered, YES bank, Axis Bank and the State Bank of India among others provide amazing offers and deals on purchase of products available on Flipkart. You can pay via the Flipkart Wallet and enjoy many benefits. It offers you a hassle-free payment method which can then be refilled with money for future payments. Coming to payment methods, you can also choose from multiple payment options like credit and debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express and more. You can avail net banking, cash on delivery, PhonePe Wallet, and even EMI options. leading debit/credit cards including but not limited to Visa, MatserCard and American Express.
Grab Incredible Shopping Experience With GrabOn
Flipkart is a cue for easy and budget-friendly shopping. The more choices can now be bagged at the affordable price point, and Flipkart coupons will be an added benefit to your online shopping -- as you got to save huge. Don't know how to get massive savings on shopping with GrabOn? It's very simple -- all you need to do is search for the best available deals on this site, that is GrabOn. Not only you get style shift fashion deals here but you could access deals on a wide range of products such as electronics, televisions, beauty, healthcare products and much more under the sun. GrabOn knew that they have to walk a thin line between quality and affordable shopping to their users, so it brings a massive collection of periodically updated and verified deals from all the e-commerce stores.
Latest Flipkart Updates
- With the recent acquisition of Flipkart for $16 billion, a valuation of over $20 billion, Walmart has completed the world's biggest e-commerce deal. The US-based company will now own 77% of Flipkart in a record buyout for Walmart. This deal will intensify the competition with Amazon. This deal will also see the exit of Flipkart founder Sachin Bansal.
- Reports suggest that Flipkart is planning to launch it’s grocery service in five Indian cities the likes of Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, and Pune by July. This comes hot on the heels of the Walmart acquisition.
Flipkart Customer Support
For Customer Service Helpline, call on 1800-208-9898
You can also email them on firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach Flipkart for more details, use the Help Center on the Flipkart mobile app or desktop site.