Have a Look at Myntra Coupons, Offers & Promo Codes for Today October 2019
|Myntra Coupon Codes||Myntra Offer Details|
|Myntra Fashionostav Sale||50% to 80% OFF|
|Myntra Cashback Offer||50% for New Paypal Users|
|Myntra Coupon Code Today||Rs 500 OFF on Rs 1499|
|Myntra Rupay Offer||Rs 300 OFF on Order of Rs 999|
|Myntra Coupon Code for New Users||Rs 1000 OFF|
How to Get Free Coupons From Myntra?
What if we told you that you do not always need a festive period or a Myntra sale date to get deals and discounts? Don’t be surprised! Get yourself Myntra coupons from this page instead and end up saving on every purchase.You can find the latest and the most authentic ones that the internet has. GrabOn verifies every update it puts up on this page. It ensures that all the codes are not only genuine, but ones that expire are not present on the website. All you need to do is bookmark this page. The next time you want to go online shopping, visit this page for all the latest updates. You’ll never miss an excellent deal ever again. You can also merge these coupons during Myntra Fahionotsav Sale happening from 12th to 15th October 2019.
Top trending new user coupon code with Myntra, including free shipping!
In case you are a new user, the online fashion store will give you enough reasons why you should continue all your online purchases from the website. You can get free delivery as a first time user, no matter what the amount. Every subsequent purchase will incur a delivery fee for purchases below Rs. 1199. You can also get a lot of discounts as a first-time buyer like Rs 1000 off or Rs 2000 off, depending on the discounts.
What Are The Seasonal Sales from Myntra?
Nobody can say no to shopping. Discounts double joy. The sale season does precisely that! However, the problem is that by the time you make your wishlist and start shopping, the stock might’ve already cleared out! Now, you can avoid that by shopping during the shopping events with some of the best sale. Myntra end of reason sale - Myntra EOSS and EORS are the most significant fashion sales in the country with 50-80% OFF on top brands and along with other bank offers.
- Mantastic Sale - The sale gives up to 80% off on Men’s clothing.
- Myntra Price Surge - Shop with extra discounts for a limited period of time.
- Footwear Sale - Top brands, exciting styles, amazing discounts on footwear.
- Wonder Hours - Get big discounts during the wonder hours, normally from 11 AM to 4 PM or 6 PM to 12 AM.
- Fashion Upgrade - Exchange your old clothes and earn points to shop for the latest trendy collections.
- Myntra Big Fashion Days - Concluded between 29th September to 4th October 2019.
- Diwali Sale - The best Diwali sale with top products and amazing discounts, this festival of lights.
- Weekend Delight - Enjoy big discounts on weekend sales with India’s biggest fashion online store, with discounts as big as 50% and more.
After the launch of Flipkart and Jabong’s loyalty program, the brand has ventured into the loyalty space with Myntra Insider. The said program will be similar in approach to other loyalty programs, in providing early access to sales and encouraging ratings and reviews with rewards. Join the Insider program to enjoy additional benefits.
Think online shopping for fashion accessories and apparel, think Myntra. It is the most relaxed online shopping destination launched in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It has become a household name for buying the latest and best fashion products and accessories. From clothing to wardrobe additions, designer collection to trendy footwear, they have everything. In short, it helps you avoid the hassle of going down to a physical store and buying from the best brands. You can find the best men’s wear, women’s wear, as well as kids, wear. You can also complete your home decor and furnishing shopping here! Fantastic merchandise, excellent quality fabric, trendy styles, and massive discounts, what more could you possibly want?
Facts About Myntra
- The company was established by Mukesh Bansal along with Ashutosh Lawania, Vineet Saxena and Abinash Mallick, and it sold on-demand personalized gift items back then.
- Between 2007 and 2010, the site allowed customers to personalize products such as T-shirts, mugs, mousepads, and others.
- In 2014 it was acquired by Flipkart in a deal that was valued at Rs 2,000 crore (US$280 million).
- The brand had 1000 brands and 150,000 products in 2014. In May 2015, it announced to serve visitors only through mobile which was reversed in February 2016.
- Myntra And Jabong To Integrate Respective Functions As Part Of The Merger.
- Reports suggest Flipkart owned fashion e-retailers, Myntra and Jabong will join key functional teams like marketing, technology, revenue, finance, etc.
- CEO Ananth Narayanan has quit in January 2019. Amar Nagaram is now head of Myntra and Jabong and reports to Kalyan Krishnamurthy.
What Are The Categories Of Products Available On Myntra Online Shopping Site?
Myntra brings you everything from men’s, women’s and kids wear to home decor and furnishings, fashion accessories, wardrobe choices, and footwear essentials. Let’s take a look at some of the categories and the products available among those categories:
- Top Wear
- Bottom Wear
- Sports & Active Wear
- Indian Ethnic & Festive Wear
- Accessories and Personal Care Gift Sets
- Kids Fashion
Get The Best Brands Under One Roof
You have a plethora of choices when it comes to the top and popular brands. Let’s take a look at some of the brands according to the categories:
- Men Brands - Top ones line Blackberrys, Being Human, Basics, Allen Solly, Antony Morato, Classic Polo, Crocodile are on sale. Other brands include Color Plus, Converse, GAS, Wildcraft, Burberry, Calvin Klein, HRX by Hrithik Roshan, etc.
- Women Brands - Top brands are Tommy Hilfiger, Forever 21, Vero Moda, FabAlley, All About You by Deepika Padukone, 20Dresses, 9rasa, etc.
- Other top brands - The likes of Esprit, Bombay Dyeing, Forest Essentials, L’Oréal Paris, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown and more.
Checkout Latest Articles
Myntra’s Big Fashion Days Sale Sets Up 20 Experience Centers Across India
The Flipkart owned fashion marketplace has successfully completed its festive period sale from 28th September to 4th October 2019. The sale offered 7 lakh+ new styles across 3000 brands like United Colors of Benetton, US Polo Assn., Gini and Jony, H&M, Gap and more. The brand has reportedly added more than 1 lakh style to the last year’s collection and increased inventory by 60%. Keeping the festive season demand in mind, the company has set up offline centers for easy pickup and return trials, and alterations. It has further boosted its Extended Network for Service Augmentation by adding more Kirana stores (total number over 15,000 stores) to cater to 70% of the deliveries during the sale period.
Myntra Partners With The Zoom Studios In Search Of India's Biggest Fashion Influencer - June 29, 2019
Myntra Fashion Superstar is a countrywide, first of its kind digital event organized by the fashion portal and The Zoom Studios. The event is aimed at engaging the budding fashionistas and showcasing their unique design acumen and style quotient via social media. The entries for India's biggest online fashion influencer hunt will be live from 26th June to 10th July. The show goes on air in September and will be covered by both Myntra and The Zoom Studios.read more