Verified Myntra Right to Fashion Sale(extended) Coupons, Offers & Promo Codes for Today January 2020
|Myntra Coupon Codes||Offer Details|
|Myntra Right to Fashion Sale||50% to 80% OFF|
|Myntra Coupon Code Today||Rs 500 OFF on Rs 1499|
|Myntra Rupay Offer||Rs 300 OFF on Order of Rs 999|
|Myntra Sale||Flat 80% OFF|
|Myntra Discount for New Users||Rs 1000 OFF on Rs 2999|
|Myntra HDFC Coupon Code||Flat 10% OFF|
|Myntra PayPal Offer||Flat 50% Cashback|
Myntra Right to Fashion Sale January 2020 - Sale extended till midnight today
The sale is live. The sale is going to be there between 18th to 22nd January 2020. Have a look at some of the top wallet and payment methods using which you can save during this sale.
- Get Rs. 75 instant cashback on your first Mobikwik transaction
- Get Rs. 75 cashback on 1st Paytm transaction
- 15% instant discount on Federal bank debit cards
In addition get huge discounts on almost all top brands.
Myntra Coupons and Offer Details
|Top Discount||Rs. 1000 OFF|
How to get free coupons from Myntra?
What if we told you that you do not always need a festive period or a sale date to get deals and discounts? Don’t be surprised! Get yourself coupons from this page instead and end up saving on every purchase. You can find the latest and the most authentic ones that the internet has. GrabOn verifies every update it puts up on this page. It ensures that all the codes are genuine and working. The next time you want to go online shopping, visit this page for all the latest updates. You’ll never miss an excellent deal ever again.
Top trending new user coupon code with Myntra, including free shipping
In case you are a new user, the online fashion store will give you enough reasons why you should continue all your online purchases from the website. You can get free delivery on your first order as a new user, no matter what the amount. Every subsequent purchase will incur a delivery fee for purchases below Rs. 1199. You can also get a lot of discounts as a first-time buyer like Rs 1000 off or Rs 2000 off, depending on the discounts.
What are the seasonal sales?
Nobody can say no to shopping. The sale season does precisely that! However, the problem is that by the time you make your wishlist and start shopping, the stock might’ve already cleared out! Now, you can avoid that by shopping during shopping events. Myntra end of reason sale - EOSS and EORS are the most significant fashion sales with 50-80% OFF on top brands and along with other bank offers. The good news is that these sales are valid on Myntra website and app.
- Mantastic Sale - The sale gives up to 40-70%. This generally happens in the month of October.
- Price Surge - Shop with extra discounts for a limited period of time.
- Footwear Sale - Top brands, exciting styles, amazing discounts on footwear.
- Wonder Hours - Get best discounts during the wonder hours, normally from 11 AM to 4 PM or 6 PM to 12 AM.
- Fashion Upgrade - Exchange your old clothes and earn points to shop for the latest trendy collections.
- Diwali Sale - The best Diwali sale with top products and amazing discounts.
- Weekend Delight - Enjoy big discounts on weekend sales with discounts as big as 50% and more.
After the launch of Flipkart and Jabong’s loyalty program, the brand has ventured into the loyalty space with Insider. The said program will be similar in approach to other loyalty programs, in providing early access to sales and encouraging ratings and reviews with rewards. Join the Insider program to enjoy additional benefits. Check the website to know how to apply for the Insider membership and avail maximum benefits.
Think online shopping for fashion accessories and apparel, think Myntra. It is the most relaxed online shopping destination launched in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Today, it has become a household name for buying the latest and best fashion products and accessories. From clothing to wardrobe additions, designer collection to trendy footwear, they have everything. In short, it helps you avoid the hassle of going down to a physical store and buying from the best brands. You can complete your home decor and furnishing shopping here! Fantastic merchandise, excellent quality fabric, trendy styles, and massive discounts, what more could you possibly want?
Payments on Myntra
For the convenience of users, Myntra offers various payment modes on its website as well as the mobile app. Wondering how to get extra discounts? Pay through PayTm, PayUMoney, and Mobikwik to enjoy extra cashback. Not just this, you can also avail exciting discounts in addition to the running offers by using credit and debit cards from banks like SBI, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank. So look for the offers before you buy the products and save on your purchase.
Facts About Myntra
- The company was established by Mukesh Bansal along with Ashutosh Lawania, Vineet Saxena and Abinash Mallick, and it sold on-demand personalized gift items back then.
- Between 2007 and 2010, the site allowed customers to personalize products such as T-shirts, mugs, mousepads, and others.
- In 2014 it was acquired by Flipkart in a deal that was valued at Rs 2,000 crore (US$280 million).
- The brand had 1000 brands and 150,000 products in 2014. In May 2015, it announced to serve visitors only through mobile which was reversed in February 2016.
- Myntra And Jabong To Integrate Respective Functions As Part Of The Merger.
- Reports suggest Flipkart owned fashion e-retailers, Myntra and Jabong will join key functional teams like marketing, technology, revenue, finance, etc.
- CEO Ananth Narayanan has quit in January 2019. Amar Nagaram is now head of Myntra and Jabong and reports to Kalyan Krishnamurthy.
What are the categories of products available on Myntra website?
The brand brings you everything from men’s, women’s and kids wear to home decor and furnishings, fashion accessories, backpacks, wardrobe choices, and footwear including shoes, casuals, and party essentials. Let’s take a look at some of the categories and the products available among those categories:
- Top Wear
- Bottom Wear
- Sports & Active Wear
- Indian Ethnic & Festive Wear
- Accessories and Personal Care Gift Sets
- Kids Fashion
Get the best brands under one roof
You have a plethora of choices when it comes to the top and popular brands. Let’s take a look at some of the brands according to the categories:
- Men Brands - Top ones line Blackberrys, Being Human, Basics, Allen Solly, Antony Morato, Nike, Adidas, Classic Polo, Crocodile are on sale. Other brands include Color Plus, Converse, GAS, Wildcraft, Burberry, Calvin Klein, HRX by Hrithik Roshan, etc.
- Women Brands - Top brands are Tommy Hilfiger, Forever 21, Vero Moda, FabAlley, All About You by Deepika Padukone, 20Dresses, Roadster, 9rasa, etc.
- Other top brands - The likes of Esprit, Bombay Dyeing, Forest Essentials, L’Oréal Paris, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown and more.
Myntra’s Big Fashion Days Sale sets up 20 experience centers across India
The Flipkart owned fashion marketplace has successfully completed its festive period sale from 28th September to 4th October 2019. The sale offered 7 lakh+ new styles across 3000 brands like United Colors of Benetton, US Polo Assn., Gini and Jony, H&M, Gap and more. The brand has reportedly added more than 1 lakh style to the last year’s collection and increased inventory by 60%. Keeping the festive season demand in mind, the company has set up offline centers for easy pickup and return trials, and alterations. It has further boosted its Extended Network for Service Augmentation by adding more Kirana stores (total number over 15,000 stores) to cater to 70% of the deliveries during the sale period.read more