GrabOn Bi-annual $1000 Scholarship Award
The largest online retail coupon company in India, GrabOn.in provides students of Indian heritage that are attending college or university in the United States, Canada and India an opportunity to earn money to further their education.
Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose one topic from the list below for your essay:
- 5 Road Trips Every Indian Should Take Once in a Lifetime
- Top 5 Most Incredible Cricket Plays Caught on Tape
- 5 Unbelievable Cricket Moments Caught on Tape
- The Most Breathtaking Mystical Waterfalls in India
- 5 Incredible Modern Natural Wonders of India
- 5 Must-Visit Architectural Wonders of India
- Top 5 Companies to Work for in India
- 5 Dangerous Roads in India that could Kill You
- 5 Most Expensive Motorcycles in the World
- 5 Annoying Practices by Foreigners that Drive Indians Crazy!
The student with the most unique, well-written submission, as judged by the editorial staff at GrabOn, will be awarded a $1000 USD scholarship.
The scholarship will be paid out in amounts of $1000 USD to each winner bi-annually, twice each year in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
800 word minimum. Entries will be judged on originality and clarity of ideas presented.
Open to all college/university students, in the United States, Canada and India. Limit of one entry per student.
Plagiarism in whole or part will result in immediate disqualification. All submissions become property of GrabOn.in and will not be returned. No purchase is necessary; no fees are required to enter.
The award payment, in the form of a co-payable check, will be forwarded by GrabOn directly to the student’s college or university for application to his/her next tuition payment.
April 30th and September 30th, annually.
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Either Microsoft Word for PC users or as a TextEdit file for Mac users are acceptable.
Missing or incomplete required submission information will result in disqualification.
Included in your submission should be:
- Photo of Applicant
- Email Address
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Also, College/University attending, its address, field of study and anticipated graduation date.
Winner will be announced on the GrabOn Facebook page on April 5th and October 5th, annually. A formal confirmation process will begin once a winner is announced.Note: Employees of GrabOn.in are not eligible to win.