Healthy hair can make you look smart and pleasing, whereas a balding head or thinning hair can take away a lot from your looks. In the era of stress and fast-paced life, hair fall is a common problem experienced by almost all people, men and women alike. While there are many ways to combat hair loss, not all prove beneficial with the desired result. However, for Indian hair types, hair woes’ most common solution has been oiling the hair- something that our mother and grandmothers and generations before they were doing. Oiling the hair can fight hair fall, reduce hair loss and even help in hair regrowth provided done right.
But then the market is flooded with hundreds of brands selling oils for hair regrowth, fighting baldness, and hair thickening. Which one do you choose to address your hair problem particularly? Well, we have it sorted for you as we bring you a well-researched list of top anti-hair fall oils in India for hair regrowth. Read further…
Best Oil For Hair Fall Control
This list of the best oils for hair fall control will help you say “Goodbye” to all your hair fall problems and bring back those lush, soft, and shiny locks where they belong.
WOW Onion Black Seed Hair Oil
Facing serious hair-fall concerns? WOW, Onion Black Seed Oil is perfect for keeping excessive hair fall under control. The Onion Black Seed oil’s goodness is blended carefully with other essential oils to help you fight hair fall and make your hair stronger and shinier. Free from Mineral oils and Silicones, WOW Onion Black Seed OIl promises smooth, tangle-free hair, leaving your tresses more beautiful than ever. This oil is made with Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, and Castor Oil to provide a natural hair treatment at home to keep the chemicals at bay.
- WOW Onion Black Seed Oil is 100% Hexane free. The oil is prepared with cold-pressed essential oils to add luster to your hair.
- The best benefit is that it is a nonsticky hair oil that quickly gets absorbed by the scalp.
- It’s suitable for all hair types and can also be beneficial in treating dandruff.
- The oil has a blend of 7 different oils and helps control frizz, and boosts the texture and shine of the hair.
- It’s rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, B1, B6, and E that promote stronger, glossier, and softer hair.
- The oil maintains the right pH level that strengthens your hair follicles.
- It also helps improve blood circulation in your scalp.
- A little out of budget if you don’t leverage online offers.
- Onion black seed oil, almond oil, castor oil, olive oil, coconut oil, and jojoba oil.
- From root to tip, work two tablespoons of the oil through your hair. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes or overnight before shampooing.
You might want to check out the Wow coupons page for the best deal on other products from the brand.
Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil
Specifically targeted to fight hair loss and encourage hair regrowth, the Ayurvedic Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil also fights scalp conditions such as dandruff and dryness. Marked as 100% natural, the ingredients of Indulekha Bringha hair oil include Swetha Kutaja leaves, amla, neem, yasthi, Karpura, rudraksha, Bringharaj oil, and pure coconut milk. The oil is derived from cold-pressed technology and comes in an attractive and easy to use selfie bottle applicator.
It has been clinically proven to grow hair in four months and control hair fall. At first glance, it might just seem like a marketing ploy, but according to their customer feedback, the oil really does produce some amazing results. Furthermore, the oil is dermatologically tested and is recommended by most hair fall experts in India.
- The oil is purely a herbal mix of powerful herbs and also targets common hair problems such as split ends, dryness, and lack of hair volume.
- You can easily apply it with the selfie bottle design.
- About 50% of users report positive results after using Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil.
- The oil is free of all parabens, silicones, synthetic dyes, sulphates, and artificial perfumes that are generally mixed in by other hair oil manufacturers.
- The best thing about this hair fall control oil is that before it was launched to the general public, it was tested on men and women suffering from hair fall issues.
- The ingredients used in this anti-hair fall oil are all organic and considered ayurvedic medicines.
- You will start to notice a difference within one and a half months of usage.
- You may not like the strong smell of the oil. Price is also a bit on the higher side.
- Bhringraj, Amla, Vatadha and Svetakutaja.
- For severe hair fall, use it four days a week, and for mild hair fall – use it three days a week.
Mamaearth Onion Anti-Hair Fall Oil
Founded by a couple in love, they have put their time, money, and most importantly, love into all their products. Their catalogue of products ranges from baby care to personal care products.
And the Mamaearth anti-hair fall oil is one of them, and it’s loved by people across the nation. They have made a name for themselves as the go-to brand for anti-hair fall oils. So, instead of sitting around, take advantage of these MamaEarth coupons to save money on your next purchase.
Coming back to the product in question, the main ingredient used in this oil is onion. And as you might have heard, it has become a breakthrough ingredient that has helped people solve their hair fall issues. Furthermore, it’s full of “nature’s goodness,” as they call it. However, it’s actually made of ingredients that are rich in vitamins and promote healthy hair.
- The oil contains zero man-made ingredients and is completely organic.
- It repairs damage caused by pollution and other harmful chemicals.
- In order to determine whether the oil is safe for your hair, it’s put through a number of rigorous tests.
- The oil is also hypoallergenic which means you don’t have to worry about allergies.
- The oil is not suitable for all hair types and may result in severe hair fall.
- Onion seed oil, redensyl, almond oil, sunflower oil, amla oil, hibiscus oil.
- Massage the oil on your scalp, then leave it for as long as you can, or overnight and rinse it with shampoo.
Satthwa Hair Oil
Chemical-free, Satthwa hair oil addresses your hair woes with not just one but by bringing to you the power of 9 different oils in one. Whether it is hair loss, premature graying, dry and brittle hair, split ends, or dryness – Satthwa hair oil fights its oil. The composition is a powerful blend of castor oil, olive oil, emu oil, almond oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and amla oil, all of which have excellent properties to prevent hair fall and stimulate hair –regrowth. Vitamin E is also added which gives your hair additional shine and growth. A massage with this oil nourishes your scalp, stimulates hair follicles, and treats microbial infections if any.
- The benefits of all oils are packed into one, so it can help you tackle various hair problems in one go.
- It is a chemical and paraben-free oil.
- Comes with a mixture of 9 pure oils that are perfect for promoting your hair growth.
The hair growth process is slow versus others as per user reviews, and the fragrance is not pleasa
Himalaya Anti-hair fall oil
The composition of Himalaya Herbals Anti-hair fall oil is quite impressive. It contains bhringaraj, neem and bael, and amlakai along with fenugreek that works together to make this rather pleasant smelling, nonsticky hair oil that claims to curb hair fall and boost hair growth. When massaged regularly on your scalp, the oil can strengthen hair follicles, reduce breakage, and improve tensile strength.
- Regular usage of this product keeps your scalp healthy and promotes hair growth.
- It’s made with 100% natural products.
- It contains a variety of ancient herbs that are great for your overall health.
- You will start to notice less hair fall within the first month of usage.
- Chemically free, the vote of trust may go to the brand owing to it being a household name. It claims to reduce breakage and improve hair strength in a short time.
- The smell of the methi dana is too strong.
- Bhringaraja, Amla, Methi, Neem, and Bilva.
- You can use this oil on a regular basis without any discomfort.
Parachute Advanced Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Oil
We all grew with the blue bottle of Parachute coconut oils at our homes, didn’t we? Well, considering the rampant hair-fall issue in India, Parachute manufactured this oil with ingredients such as coconut oil, vitamin E and B, Brahmi, amla, minerals, and hibiscus that promote hair regrowth, vitality, and improved texture. Regular use of Parachute Advanced Scalp Therapie Hair Oil returns hair to its normal growth cycle, and you get a healthy mane.
You have to be living under a rock to not have heard of Parachute. Over the years, they have become a household name in India. And it is all because of their highly effective oils. Everyone remembers how their coconut oil used to freeze and turn white during the winters because of how pure it was. And they have taken the same approach with this next product. It helps your hair become irresistibly soft and frizz-free. The mix of Aloe vera gel extract and coconut oil strengthens your hair as nothing else can. So, check out this article to learn more about the best coconut oil, which helps you regrow your hair.
The anti-hair fall oil penetrates deeper than any other oil can and repairs the damage from within, which results in hair fall control and hair regrowth. Furthermore, it’s a light and non-sticky hair oil, which makes it perfect for daily use.
- The oil provides deep nourishment and conditioning for your hair.
- It helps your hair get back its volume and strength.
- Unlike other oils on the market, Parachute anti-hair fall oil doesn’t make your head feel heavy.
- The ingredients used in this oil are all natural and do not contain any chemicals.
- Not good for dandruff.
- Coconut oil, paraffinum liquidum, including Aloe Vera extracts, BHT & perfume are the main ingredients used in this oil.
- This oil can be used regularly in the morning or before going to sleep.
Kesh King Ayurvedic Anti-Hair Fall Hair Oil
Kesh King, certified by the eminent International Hair Institute, is one of the most prominent names for providing one of the best anti-hair fall oils in India.
The ayurvedic hair oil contains 21 different herbs, which promote hair growth and healthy hair. And the best part about this oil is that in addition to helping you control hair fall, it also helps you get rid of dandruff and prevents premature greying of hair.
Furthermore, the oil is clinically tested to reduce hair fall and grow new hair in both men and women. And if you are a bearded beast, why don’t you check out these best beard growth oils?
- The oil is produced using a method known as “tel pak vidhi,” which is as ayurvedic as it gets.
- The package includes a deep-root comb to get the oil right on the scalp.
- It’s recommended by both ayurvedic and modern medical experts.
- The oil helps boost blood circulation in your scalp.
- Little sticky, compared to other products.
- Bhringraj, Amla, Methi, Jatamansi, Manjistha, Lodhra, Japa, and Brahmi.
- To get the best possible results use the oil thrice a week for three months.
Biotique Bio Bhringraj Hair Oil
A therapeutic composition of powerful herbs such as bhringraj, amla, Tesu, Brahmi, mulethi in coconut milk and goat milk, the Biotique Bio Bhringraj Hair Oil is quite an intensive formula. Not only do you get a nourished scalp after using this oil, but your hair regains its lost vitality and thickness with each use. The oil also strengthens hair and encourages new hair growth to make your hair problems go away. It also curbs greying of hair
- The ingredients in the oil work wonderfully well to soften hair and nourish the scalp.
- It is a light oil and smells pretty nice making it suitable for daily use as well.
- It contains a blend of modern and ancient medicines that work together to restore the hair on your head.
- It can be used by both men and women, unlike other brands that advertise their products more toward women.
- This oil can help cure alopecia.
While most people with oily hair find Biotique Bio Bhringraj oil suitable, people with dry hair feel that it does not condition their hair much.
- Bhringraj, amla, tesu, mulethi, brahmi, goa dugdha, and aja dugdha.
Massage it into your scalp and leave it for at least an hour or overnight.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil
A household name now, Patanjali offers one of the best Ayurvedic hair regrowth oils in the Kesh Kanti range. Enriched with Brahmi, Yasthi Madhu, bhringraj, Mehendi, wheat germ oil, aloe vera extract, Patanjali is a powerful remedy to treat hair fall and promote hair regrowth. The herbs work wonderfully to strengthen hair roots, reduce hair loss, and stimulate hair follicles to encourage growth. It also smoothens and softens hair.
- Regular massage of the oil prevents hair fall while nourishing the scalp and cleansing the toxic buildup.
- It also fights fungal infections of the scalp making your hair healthier, thicker, and shinier.
- The smell is quite strong, and some people feel that the oil does not work effectively to curb frizzy hair.
- Wheat Germ Oil, sunflower oil, bhringraj, and aloe vera.
- Apply 3ml to 6 ml oil on hair and scalp, and gently massage it for ten minutes. Leave it on for 6 to 8 hours depending on your hair volume.
Khadi Tulsi Hair Oil
This anti-hair fall oil from Khadi Naturals is a herbal and mineral blend of Ayurvedic plants, essential vitamins, and minerals that stimulate hair growth and nourish the scalp. The composition of Khadi Tulsi oil has an impressive blend of Amalaki, tulsi, neem, shikakai, and shankhpushpi herbs along with minerals such as calcium and vitamins E, A, and D. It is an effective remedy against hair loss, dandruff, itchy scalp, or psoriasis and dry hair.
- Khadi Tulsi hair oil conditions and strengthens hair while also promoting hair regrowth.
- Some people believe that head massage with this oil is effective against headaches too.
- It also detoxifies hair and makes them cleaner and healthier. Another oil in the budget-friendly range.
- A little bit sticky, and may take more than one wash to go off.
- Tulsi, Neem, Amla, Kapoor, Shikakai, Shankhpushpi, etc.
Part your hair carefully, and gently apply the oil all over your scalp with your fingers in a circular motion.
Murtela hair oil
Murtela anti-hair fall oil finds its mention among the top anti-hair fall oils in India due to its unique combination of ingredients like almond oil, bhringraj, aloe vera, arnica extract, and essential oils like peppermint oil, lemon oil, tea tree oil, and hibiscus. The oil works by preventing hair fall, nourishing the scalp, and stimulating hair growth. It is one of the best remedies if you want to regrow your hair naturally.
- It keeps hair clean and also prevents the buildup of chemicals.
- The formula is great for dandruff and is used as a treatment for hair lice.
- It may not be suitable for all hair types.
- Lemon oil, tea tree oil, almond oil, and peppermint.
- Apply the oil to the scalp, and leave it on for a full night.
Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Anti-HAir Fall Oil
Specialising in Ayurvedic medicine, Baidyanath is a pharmaceutical company based in India. Founded in 1917, they have become the pioneers in manufacturing and supplying an array of ayurvedic products.
One of those products is the Baidyanath Mahabhringraj hair fall control oil. The oil nourishes hair follicles and strengthens roots, making your hair healthy, strong, and lustrous.
The oil is made with 15 different ancient herbs that promote hair growth and revitalise your hair. Furthermore, the Mahabhringraj hair fall control is suitable for most hair types in India. It’s also suitable for a variety of Baidyanath offers from GrabOn.
- Each 100ml of this Mahabhringraj oil is made by reducing 400ml of Bhringraj Kwath.
- In addition to controlling hair fall, it also helps you get rid of dandruff.
- It’s made with 100% natural and organic ingredients.
- May not be effective for grey hair.
- Bhringraj, Padmkath, Manjistha, and Haridra.
- Deeply rub the oil on your for 5-10 mins, 2 to 3 times a week, and rinse it off with a shampoo.
Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Fall Control Oil
Bajaj is a well-known company, which has spread its expertise in a wide variety of categories. From bikes to personal consumer products. The Bajaj Almond hair oil is one of the oldest hair oils that has been sold in India for decades.
The Bajaj Almond hair fall oil has seen success in India and it became possible because it has time and time again helped people get rid of hair fall problems.
The oil is rich in Vitamin E and helps nourish your hair from root to tip. Furthermore, the oil strengthens your hair, reducing hair fall due to breakage. And the goodness of almond oil helps your hair become beautiful, strong, and shiny.
- The oil is light and non-sticky, making it perfect for regular usage.
- It’s suitable for every hair type in India.
- It has a high concentration of Vitamin E which promotes a healthier scalp.
- It’s very affordable and provides great value for money.
- The scent is very strong, and the bottling of the product isn’t that great. Some users have complained about leakage issues.
- Mustard oil, sweet almond oil, Vitamin E acetate, and TBHQ.
- This oil can be used on a regular basis. Just gently massage the oil into your hair.
Sesa Ayurvedic Anti-Hair Fall Oil
Started by an ayurvedic doctor from Rajkot, Gujrat, Sesa produces an array of ayurvedic products. From hair oils to shampoos to spa kits, they have everything you might need to lead a healthy lifestyle.
The Ayurvedic anti-hair fall oil from Sesa is made with the infusion of 18 medicinal herbs, 5 pure oils, and pure cow’s milk. It’s made through an ancient ayurvedic technique called “Kshir Pak Vidhi,” where the oil is boiled in pure cow’s milk. All this is done to produce an oil that controls hair fall, fights hair thinning, stimulates hair growth, curbs dandruff and scalp infection, and more.
- The oil is produced with the help of 100% pure herbs.
- The oil is free of mineral oils and parabens.
- The oil is very affordable.
- It helps delay the greying of hair.
- May not be a travel-friendly option as it keeps leaking. And the scent of the oil is pathetic.
- Yashti Madhu, Bhringraj, Manduka Parni, Datura, Elaichi, Karanj, Gunja, Indra Varuni, Jata Masi, Godhuma, Mehandi, Mandoor, Neem, Rasot, Triphala, Vacha, Akkal Kara, Til oil, Coconut oil, nili oil, Godhuma oil, and lemon oil.
- Massage the oil gently into your hair three times a week for three months.
Vatika Enriched Coconut Anti-Hair Fall Oil
The next product on this list comes from a popular company, Dabur. Dabur produces a plethora of consumer products, such as honey, hair oils, and much more.
When it comes to this particular product, the main ingredient is coconut oil, and it has proven to be highly beneficial for hair growth and repair.
The oil also contains a mix of ten medicinal herbs with coconut oil, which makes your hair stronger, thicker, and shiner. Furthermore, it’s not only suitable for all hair types but also has been proven to reduce hair fall by 90%.
- In addition to controlling hair fall, it also helps you get rid of dandruff.
- The oil is free of mineral oil, parabens, silicon, and sulphates.
- The oil is highly tested by experts to determine if it’s safe to use.
- Reduces hair loss caused due to breakage.
- Has a strong herbal fragrance, and is not a great alternative to controlling hair fall.
- Bhringraj, amla, aloe vera, henna, curry leaf, methi seeds, triphala, brahmi, kalonji, and black pepper.
- Use it on a regular basis by massaging it gently into your hair.
Hair & Care Dry Fruit Anti-Hair Fall Oil
It is owned and operated by Mirico, a producer of various consumer products such as biscuits, shampoos, and hair oils. And seeing their success, it’s clear they are doing something right.
So, the question arises: what are they doing right? And how can this product help you get back those strands you lost because of stress, pollution, and various other reasons? The simple answer would be that they have put together a product that is produced with ingredients that promote hair growth and rejuvenation.
A look at their ingredients list can tell you that almond and walnut oil are the main ingredients of the product. And it makes sense, as both of them have qualities that help repair and regrow hair.
- The oil has been proven to reduce hair fall by up to 90%.
- Other ingredients, like Vitamin E, protect your hair from damage and stimulate hair growth.
- Using this oil on a regular basis does not feel heavy on your head because of its non-sticky nature.
- Not suitable for all hair types.
- Almond oil, walnut oil, and Vitamin E are the main ingredients used in this oil.
- After thoroughly massaging the oil into your hair, shampoo it, then towel dry it.
The Indie Earth Red Onion Anti-Hair Loss Oil
What started in 2017 with a handful of products, today has a library of personal care products such as hair care, body care, essential oils, and much more. And these products are the reason they grew in popularity so rapidly in a short amount of time.
Among the main products on this list is red onion oil, which contains sugar, a component of keratin. Keratin has been seen to have a plethora of beneficial effects on your hair. Furthermore, the oil has a blend of 29 different extracts and oils that strengthen your hair from the inside and make it smoother from the outside.
Finally, what helps it stand out from the others is that it does not contain any artificial chemicals. It’s a completely natural and organic anti-hair fall oil.
- It helps improve blood circulation in your scalp.
- In addition to being oil to control hair fall, it also gets rid of dandruff and fights infections.
- Reduces breakage and thinning of hair.
- The oil produces a very sweet smell.
- The product as per user reviews is found to be allergic to some people. It is advised that customers patch-test the oil for 30 minutes on their inner elbow before use.
- Shea Butter, Red Onion Extract, Arabian Oud Essential Oil, Lavender Oil, Moringa Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Amla, Hibiscus, Neem Oil, Bhringraj, Jatamansi, Sandalwood Oil, Rose Oil, Castor Oil, Blackseed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Flaxseed Oil, etc
- Deeply massage the oil into the base of your hair three times a week and leave it overnight or for a few hours. Later, wash your hair with shampoo and wrap your hair in a wet towel for 15-20 minutes.
Trichup Hair Fall Control Herbal Hair Oil
With three decades of expertise, Trichup is owned and operated by Vasu Healthcare. They have become the market leader in providing authentic and reliable hair care solutions. Their line of products includes oils, shampoos, serums, hair packs, henna, and hair creams.
Talking about the perfect oil for hair fall, the herbal hair oil from Trichup is put together after meticulous research and is a mix of neem and other exotic herbs to reduce hair fall and repair hair damage. Their patented formula has been proven to promote healthy hair and treat a wide variety of conditions. In addition to solving hair fall issues, the oil also helps you eliminate dandruff, dry hair, dull hair, and frizz.
- The oil is enriched with the goodness of vitalizing herbs like bhringraj, amla, yashtimadhu, and many more.
- It repairs your hair from the root up by improving blood circulation in your scalp.
- It’s suitable for all hair types and for both males and females.
- The oil can help you treat infections caused by bacteria.(Before using, consult your doctor).
- May not be suitable or effective for grey hair.
- Amla, bhringraj and yashtimadhu are the main ingredients used in this oil.
- Massage the oil regularly into your scalp and leave it overnight. And wash your hair with the best anti-hairfall shampoo
Vedix Customised Hair Fall Control Oil
A brainchild of three visionaries, Chaitanya Nallan, Sangram Simha, and Veerendra Shivhare, Vedix is one of the most trustworthy and reliable ayurvedic medicinal brands in India. They offer a variety of customized ayurvedic hair and skin care products.
You can customize the oil for your hair type. Be it curly, straight, wavy or issues like hair fall, dry hair, or dry scalp, they have got your back with their products. Furthermore, the anti-hair fall oil can be used by both men and women. However, men need oils for other needs as well, for example, their beards. So why not check out the best beard oils in India?
Coming back to the Vedix hair fall control oil, it not only eliminates hair fall and breakage, but it also improves hair root strength and improves the overall health of your scalp.
- They are the only company that provides such customizable options.
- Along with anti-hair fall oils, Vedix provides consultancy so that you can tackle hair fall in the best way possible.
- Buying this product will entail you receiving free booster oil along with the package.
- The oils are created with extensive research into various hair types.
- Is an excellent product, but takes a lot of time for results versus other products on the market.
- Indian Licorice, Gunja, Quinoa, Bhringraj, Grapeseed oil, Japa, Bakuchi, Aloe vera, Onion, Chamomile and Yashtimadhu are the main ingredients used in this oil.
- Upon purchasing, you will also receive a customized regime for your particular hair type and issues.
Parachute Advansed Gold Coconut Hair Oil
We all grew with the blue bottle of Parachute coconut oils at our homes, didn’t we? Well, considering the rampant hair-fall issue in India, Parachute manufactured this oil with ingredients such as coconut oil, vitamin E and B, Brahmi, amla, minerals, and hibiscus that promote hair regrowth, vitality, and improved texture. Regular use of ParachuteAdvansed Gold Coconut Hair Oil hair to its normal growth cycle, and you get a healthy mane.
- The brand has been around for a long time, so you may not hesitate to use it.
- It is travel-friendly, nonsticky, and lightweight that can be worn daily.
- The mineral blend in the oil supplements mineral deficiency if any.
- It does contain minerals and if you do not like the smell of coconuts, you may despise this one.
- Coconut, Vitamin E, etc.
- Use the oil four times a week for a period of three months.
About Hair Fall Oil
What causes hair fall in men and women?
Hair fall in men and women can be caused due to many factors, sometimes more than one. If you identify your cause of losing hair, you will be able to devise a treatment to fight the problem. Some prominent causes of hair loss include –
1. Male pattern baldness (genetics)
Men indeed lose hair faster and earlier than women. Statistics have it that 50 percent of all men over the age of 50 get affected by male pattern baldness. You will notice serious hair loss soon after hitting the age of 35 and may need medical attention to deal with it.
Hair fall can be triggered by stress, mental, physical, or emotional. The flu, surgery, or illness or any physical injury can disrupt the natural hair growth cycle and cause hair fall. This type of hair loss called telogen effluvium, and it is fairly temporary.
3. Lifestyle choices
Late nights, weight gain, smoking, drinking, lack of sleep, being always on the move, and making life difficult and disrupting the hair growth cycle. As your body and mind do not work cohesively and you are likely to sleep and relax less when stressed, your hair will surely get affected.
4. Chronic diseases
Diseases such as thyroid, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, etc. can cause major hair loss in both men and women. Treating these diseases through medication and taking extra care of your hair is your best defense against the falling out hair.
You cannot escape this one! People who are generally out in the sun and dust on the roads experience pollution-induced hair loss.
Excessive use of chemicals: Thanks to fashion, excessive exposure to hair treatments such as straightening, rebounding, coloring, highlighting, etc. can make your hair follicles grow weak, thus causing hair fall.
Post pregnancy hair loss in women: As pregnancy hormones begin to retreat post-delivery, the hair which was at rest mode all during pregnancy begin to fall out. Rest assured, this is a temporary phase, and with due care, you will likely get your hair back.
Certain medicines used to treat serious diseases directly affect the hair and they begin to fall out. Medicines used to treat depression, clotting and epilepsy can cause hair loss.
At times, more than one factor may be contributing to thinning hair and result in the balding head. Nevertheless, there are quite a few effective oils now available in India that can help you get your pride back and fight hair fall.
Hair Oil – Buying Guide
Hair oil has innumerable advantages and it is indeed an undeniable fact. It is food to your hair and scalp, without which your hair cannot survive. Applying hair oil on a regular basis will keep the shine of your hair intact and prevent hair fall. It also gives the volume and shine to your hair that can turn heads. But with umpteen number of hair-oils available in the market, it becomes difficult to choose the best product. However, you can always look for the following things while buying the best hair oil for your scalp.
- If you have dry hair, you can go with oil containing almond, shea butter and coconut oil extract.
- If your hair is naturally oily, then you can look for oil which has olive, sesame and jojoba extract.
Important ingredients to look for when buying a hair oil:
- Aloe Vera
- Vegetable glycerin
- Castor seed oil
- Tea tree oil
Top anti-hair fall oil manufacturers in terms of sales
India’s hair oil market is growing stronger year on year. The secret behind this could be our age-old remedy of oiling hair every week. It is, in fact, an essential commodity in the country which has many leaders ruling its market. Below are the major anti-hair fall oil manufacturers in the country
- Dabur India Limited
- Marico Industries Limited (Parachute)
- Bajaj Corp Limited
- Emami Group
- L’Oreal SA
The Benefits of Oiling Your Hair Regularly
Oiling your hair regularly isn’t something new. People have been practicing this hair care routine since ancient times, especially in India. The practice of Ayurveda has taken this to the next level with its ancient herbs and medicines, so it’s obvious that these oils have a number of benefits. So let’s take a look at these benefits:
- Moisturises hair & scalp.
- It also nourishes hair follicles.
- It accelerates hair growth by improving blood circulation in your scalp.
- It helps by providing a cooling effect on your scalp.
- It strengthens your hair follicles.
- It treats split ends.
- Oil helps improve hair volume.
- It brings back the lost lustre.
- Helps get rid of dandruff.
- Reduces the chances of you getting lice and nits.
- Helps cure various infections.
- Prevents early greying of hair.
- It has a relaxing effect.
We hope the above list of anti-hair fall oils and oils that promotes hair regrowth will help you make your choice considering your hair type, hair concerns, and budget. Massaging your hair regularly with your selected anti-hair fall oil for hair regrowth will help you regain your lost hair.
Oiling is a vital step to having gorgeous, shiny, healthy, and thick hair. Though there are differences in the ways men’s and women’s hair respond to oiling, the causes and thinning patterns can also vary. Always use sulfate-free shampoo from a good brand to wash the hair after oiling. Keep in mind that the results can only be seen after using oil for some period for repeated uses. Also, everyone’s hair is different, so it responds differently to hair treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which oil brand is best for hair fall?
Start using WOW onion black seed hair oil to get rid of dandruff, hair fall completely. It is a perfect blend of almond and coconut oils that supports all types and moisturizes the hair, keeping it silky and stronger.
2. Which oil is good for dandruff and hair fall?
With a plethora of options available in the market, it is best to use organic hair oils like coconut, tea tree oil, mustard, argan, castor, olive, almond, and vitamin E oils for treating dandruff and hair fall effectively.
3. Why does my hair fall after applying oil?
Tightening the hair could be one of the reasons for hair fall after applying oil to the scalp. Instead, you should gently massage with your fingers, making the oil reach the roots and relieve the stress completely.