GrabOn is a property of InspireLabs Solutions Pvt. Ltd, having its registered office on the 21st Floor, OneWest Building, Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana (TS), 500032.
Information We Collect
Contact Information: Your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country, and IP address may all be collected.
Information You Post: We may collect the information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site (if any) belonging to GrabOn.
Demographic Information: We may collect any of the following demographic data about you, your interests, and your intended participation in any campaigns, contests, et al while using our site: It might be included in a survey as well.
We may collect information about your IP address and the web browser you’re using if you use our website. When you leave us, we might look at where you came from, how long you spent on our website, the pages visited, and the website you go to. We could also get the model of your computer or device, as well as the version of the operating system.
Different Ways To Collect Your Information
We obtain information from you directly, or when you signup for your campaigns, surveys, etc. We may also collect information about you if you make a statement on our websites or contact us via phone or email.
We passively obtain data from you. For collecting information on your usage of our website, we utilize Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies, and web beacons.
Use Of Your Personal Information
- We might utilize the data you supply to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other marketing objectives.
- We may use your personal information to respond to your requests or inquiries. Your information might be used to verify your participation in a competition or event.
- Your data may be used to enhance your interaction with us. This might include presenting material that is tailored to your preferences.
- We examine site patterns and customer preferences using information. We may use the information/data you provide to enhance our website. We can also mix data we get from you with data we get from third parties to get a more complete picture of you.
- We may use your personal information/data for security reasons to safeguard ourselves, our firms, or our websites.
- We may use your information for marketing purposes. We might provide you with information about specific discounts or sales.
- We use the information as otherwise permitted by law.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time. Please email email@example.com if you no longer want to receive our promotional emails. The processing of your request may take 10 days or more.
You may be directed to websites we do not manage if you click on one of the third-party website links. The privacy practices of those websites are not covered by this policy. Make sure to read the privacy policies of other websites. We are not responsible for third-party websites.
Updates To This Policy
This policy was amended on the 17th of August, 2022. Our privacy policies may be modified from time to time. If there are any significant changes to this policy, we will notify you. We’ll also post a fresh copy on our website. Please keep checking our site for changes on a regular basis.
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.