DocsApp Coupons, Offers & Promo Codes For August 2020 - GrabOn
|DocsApp Coupon Code||DocsApp Promo Code & Offers|
|DocsApp Silver Membership||Get Flat Rs 200 OFF Coupon|
|DocsApp Gold Membership Offer||Flat Rs 300 OFF Code|
|DocsApp Promo Code||Flat Rs 100 OFF On Consultation|
|DocsApp Discount Code||Lab Tests - Up To 60% OFF + Extra 10% OFF|
|Docs App Coupons||Medicines - Flat Rs 100 OFF|
Getting an appointment, traveling and waiting are three hurdles most of us face when it comes to going to consult a doctor. Soon instead of waiting in a long queue in front of OP, the consultations are going to happen online. Only if a physical examination is required, the patient would have to go down and meet the doctor. The follow-up consultations can be again carried out online. In the future, therefore, the primary procedures and surgeries which cover the remaining 30% of the consultation alone will happen in the hospitals.
Several medical consultation apps are developed foreseeing this. DocsApp is one of the top medical consultation apps. Through DocsApp, patients can contact the specialist via chat or call from anyplace at any time. This app offers consultation services for patients of all age groups. A customer can avail of the service in various departments. Some of the departments are general medicine, pediatrics, gynecology, dermatology, sexology, psychiatry, and weight management. All the data you enter is secure employing proper encryption.
Docsapp is an easy to use doctor consultation app from home. Its services include yearly packs and complete family consultations. And isn't it great if you also get discounts on doctor consultation? Check out DocPrime to get 50% discount when you book an appointment. But if you feel that the consultation charges are high, just book an appointment with a general physician on mfine at as less as Rs. 199.
DocsApp has more than 2,500 specially selected doctors available for consultation online. The doctors are selected after a thorough background check. The selection is strictly based on qualification, experience & credentials.
How Does DocsApp Works?
- You can download the app from Google play store or App store. You can also go to the website for the service.
- All you have to do is fill in the quick form that pops up on clicking "Talk to a specialist" on the home screen.
- Enter the gender and age of patients and details of the health issue. You can also upload the image of your problem as well.
- You would want to submit the form now
- A Specialist Doctor who can take care of your health problem will be appointed to you in minutes. The user ratings, reviews, and credentials of the assigned doctor will reflect on your screen.
- You can start your consultation with your doctor. You can either chat or call. Once the consultation is complete, the doctor will send you a digital prescription.
- If you need to consult the same doctor again, you can do so by paying the consultation for a new session if you miss the three-day free follow-up offer.
DocsApp Payment Options
You can pay the consultation fee through Credit card, Debit card or through Netbanking, E-Wallet. Master Card, American express, UPI, and Visa are accepted.
DocsApp Refund Policy
In case your health issue fails to get treated online or if you are not happy with your consultation, you will get a 100% refund.
How To Save More At DocsApp.In
You can save more at Docs app by buying a docs app gold card. You can avail of this offer by clicking the tab DocsApp gold in the top right. This card offers unlimited consultation with any doctor for one year. This card covers the consultation of the entire family. By this card, you can avail a discount of up to 60% on lab tests, 20% on medicines.