Anyone who likes to indulge in art and crafts activities would know about the importance of using the glue gun. Although glue guns have been a recent introduction in India, it is safe to say they have found a place in the most home because of the sheer convenience and stable adherence that they provide, along with a professional look and feel. The market has numerous options, but buying the best requires some homework. And we have done that for you to help you choose the product that is best suited for you.
10 Best Hot Glue Gun In India for 2023 Reviewed
Stanley 69GR20B Plastic Gluepro Trigger Feed Hot Melt Glue Gun
If you are keen on buying a budget glue gun that takes care of your household art and craft and adhesive needs then you can opt for Stanley 69GR20B Plastic Gluepro Hotmelt Gun. Loaded with features, you can use it to stick any two surfaces together.
- This is a corded gun which takes about 3-5 minutes to melt the glue stick. The heating mechanism is quick and glues bonds within 60 seconds.
- The flow of glue is controlled by the trigger mechanism
- Comes with a fold-out stand that enables you to use it safely
- It is ergonomically designed, so you won’t feel tired even after using it for longer durations
- Gluepro supports only 11mm glue sticks.
- If you intend to use the cordless feature, you should charge it for 10-12 minutes and use it for about 10 minutes and then charge it again
Pros: 1 year warranty, low power consumption, fast hot time(1-2 min), good grip
Cons: Long Nozzle, no on-off switch, no power on indicator, does not include glue stick
Themisto – 150W Multi-Temperature High Power Hot Melt
A glue gun that delivers high performance and enables you to control the temperature at an affordable price may seem like a dream, but it is actually a reality. Thanks to Themisto – Built With Passion 150W Multi-Temperature High Power Hot Melt Glue Gun
- A dial-based knob at the hostler base so that you can adjust the temperature From 100 degrees centigrade to 200 degrees centigrade depending on your use and desire.
- A power light indicator lets you know when it’s powered on
- The trigger feed mechanism makes up for the controlled release of glue, though there is a small issue of leakage
- A brass anti-drip nozzle tip and stainless steel stand that enables easy usage
- A PTC Heating system makes it get heated up quickly and gets its high power. Overheating is prevented by the safety electric fuse inside the gun
Pros: Variable temperature setting, temperature control, fast heating(90 sec), aluminium nozzle
Cons: Free stick quality, no switch button
FADMAN Black 40 Watt Hot Melt Glue Gun
If you are looking for an inexpensive hot met glue gun of good quality, then you can try FADMAN’s 40-watt hot melt.
- This is a lightweight glue gun that heats fast within 1-3 minutes
- Pull the trigger to release glue through the narrow nozzle controlling the release
- It works with 11 mm hot melt glue sticks
- Includes a stainless steel bracket to place the gun safe when not in use
- Professional, sleek design and comfortable to use
APTECH DEALS Crown 80W Hot Melt Corded
Whether it’s your home, office, school, having a glue gun at your disposal makes it so easy. It helps to assemble, repair and fasten various materials like metal, glass, fabric, and plastics. That is why we recommend APTECH DEALS Crown 80W Hot Melt Corded Glue Gun to find a permanent place in your home.
- Heats up instantly, peak at 3 minutes and can be used at 2 minutes
- Made with PTC electric resistance technology and high-quality plastic that is engineered to sustain high temperatures
- Designed ergonomically and comfortably for easy use without causing any discomfort
- Comes with 5 free glue sticks
- The trigger feed mechanism ensures you can control the flow of glue from the gun and prevents spillage
- Saves energy and has a long life.
Pros: Strong build, light weight, long wire(1.45 m)
Cons: Free glue stick quality, slow heating
WADRO Plastic Built Glue Gun
This gun is perfect for all your glue gun needs, from repairing furniture to assembling models. With high 100W power and a wide range of temperature options, this gun is sure to get the job done right. Plus, it comes with sticks that make it easy to control and apply the glue accurately. So, hurry and pick up your gun today!
- It can quickly and easily attach materials like paper, plastic, metal, and more.
- The gun is lightweight and easy to handle, making it ideal for anyone.
- It is completely safe to use as it comes with a copper nozzle.
- It comes with a smooth, and easy-to-use trigger to control the flow of glue as and when required. No need to switch on and switch off repeatedly.
Pros: Offers free hot melt glue sticks, and has a clog-free design that makes it easy to use.
Cons: Poor plastic material
ApTechDeals 4203553442396 PVC 40 W Hot Melt
If you have your heart set on buying a powerful glue gun that instantly bonds broken toys, wood, textile and clothing, plastic items, metal, ceramic, card, small electronic pieces, and artificial flowers, then you may like this popular product.
- Professional quality item with heavy duty glue output with high tech PTC technology
- Pre-heats in just 3-5 minutes and then maintains constant temperature for convenient use
- Works on trigger feed mechanism and prevents overflow and wastage, works with gluesticks that are 11mm in diameter and 210mm in length
- Soft grip handle for safe and comfortable usage
- The nozzle comes with a cover that absorbs the heat and prevents burning
Penggong Glue Gun
This glue gun from Penggong is perfect for use in arts, crafts, and repairs. It features a powerful motor that allows you to quickly attach items together without any frustrating delays. The on/off switch makes it easy to turn on or off when needed, while the built-in LED indicator provides helpful visual feedback during use.
- It is a 20-watt hot melt glue gun that is perfect for use with most medium to hard materials.
- This gun takes about two to four minutes to preheat, and soften the glue stick.
- It comes with a power cord and is best to use for any of your DIY projects, including bonding ornaments, woods, and cardboards.
- This plastic-made glue gun offers 7MM multicolored fluorescent sticks.
Pros: The hot melt glue gun has a long life and works smoothly.
Cons: It does not come with a warranty. The gun has low power and does not heat up quickly.
billionBAG 40 Watt Hot Melt Electronic Glue Gun
Not just for art and craft projects, DIY projects billionBAG 40 Watt Hot Melt Electronic Glue Gun is also ideal for quick repairs of things that we use daily. One of the best brands, it offers many models to choose from, but we especially recommend this one as it is suited for both home and professional use.
- Heats up in 3-5 minutes and maintains constant temperature
- With the trigger propulsion features, it helps to control the flow of glue and thus saves on gluesticks as well as prevents spillage
- Comfortable design and safe to use, you can use this for varied purposes without worrying
- The safety resting stand is convenient as it prevents unnecessary sticking of glue when placed on surface
Bosch Dremel F0130940JA Silicon
Easy to use, fast, powerful and effective to stick two surfaces together, Dremel F0130940JA is a high-quality professional glue gun suitable for all types of DIY jobs.
- It functions at a high temperature of 195 degrees Celsius that effectively reseals broken bits, pieces, and jagged parts together
- Works with 11 mm glue sticks
- It has an ergonomic, well-balanced design with a T-handle that makes operating it easy and comfortable
- A solid, extendable plastic stand allows you to position the glue gun safely
- It has a few extra features such as a power indicator light, a manual switch to power on and off the gun and a removable cord for some cordless minutes.
- Coming from the house of Bosch, this is one of the most sustainable product in India, having a long life and fewer maintenance issues.
Unigear Dual Watt (60/100 W)
Another high-performance dual voltage bestselling glue gun in India has to be Unigear’s Dual Watt that works with professional efficacy with a heavy duty glue output. Use it to bind together anything from ornaments, handicraft, titbits of electronic appliances, wooden products, clothes, toys, glass, etc.
- Pre-heats in 3-5 minutes and maintains constant temperature thereafter
- Comes with a wattage switch on the handle so that you can choose the desired power for your project
- A steel bracket stand to safely rest the gun when not in use
- Works on the trigger feed to release glue output in a controlled way
- Made with high tech PTC technology and thermal insulated soft grip handle that is soft, easy to hold and the design is ergonomic
- The package contains 8 pieces of melt glue sticks so that you can start using it right away
Because it is a new trend in India, most people get confused when choosing the best glue guns for themselves. It is where the above list of bestselling will help. Choose a popular glue gun, suiting your requirement, and do all your DIY jobs easily by just pulling the trigger. No need to depend on others for small repairs, art and craft needs, and other DIY tasks.