About Wild Waters
Have a fun filled day or a weekend with your friends or family, or just a romantic getaway to the ultimate theme park in Hyderabad - Wild Waters. Wild Waters bring the thunder of water slides, and the thrill of adventure all in one place. It is just like it's name, Wild. You get an experience full of fun and an adrenaline rush. There are over 60 rides to choose from including the water, amusement and adventure activities. Ride along water slides that are up to 21 feet high or indulge in the free fall from up to 220 feet high if that's your thing. You can also revel in the waves of the 16000 square feet pool. Other than that there are 22 rides in the amusement action and 17 in the adventure park. You can indulge in rifle shooting, archery, rock climbing, bungee jumping, Roller zorb, zip line and more. There is a separate play area for kids too. Rides like windmill, aeroflight, tsunami, 360 and gyro rides are not to be missed when you are at Wild Waters.
You can either book the tickets online. The cost for an adult is 898 and that for a kid (between 90 to 140 cms height) is 678. However, during the peak months i.e., April to June when the crowd is huge, prices go up to 975 and 729 for adults and kids respectively. However you should remember that if you visit after 4 pm, the price for the ticket is less than usual. But clearly that would not be enough time to enjoy the huge park.
Payment & Cancellation
If you are paying online, you can use your visa, master or maestro cards to make the payment. In case you wish to cancel your ticket that you have booked with Wild Waters, please contact 7799455111, 7799466111 and check if you can get a refund. You will have to personally request stating the reason for booking. Cancellation or refunds would be decided by the park authorities.
Tips while visiting Wild Waters
- Wear nylon or polyester clothes when using water slides or pool
- Arrive early to see carry out more fun activities
- Don't carry loose items or jewelry when on rides
- Carry a small bag for the locker keys
Useful park information
- The park opens from 11am to 6pm on weekdays and 11am to 7pm during weekends.
- Water slides close by 6pm on all days
- First aid is available at the park entrance
- Diving into the pool is not allowed
- There is a smoking zone near the cafe adventure
- If you would like to stay overnight, you can book either the pool villas, or take a suit at the Palm Exotica Boutique Resort and Spa.
- Wild Waters @ Park Exotica has many venues for hosting events like marriage, birthdays, baby showers, meetings and conferences.