Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam is the electricity provider for the region of North Haryana. It was started in 1999 and is owned by the Government of Haryana. It now serves approximately 31 lakhs consumers over Domestic, Non-Domestic, Agricultural and Industrial areas.
How to pay UHBVN bill with savings
All your UHBVN bills are online and easy to pay.
- Visit grabon.in and select a discount deal
- You will be redirected to UHBVN website
- Login using your account number
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Click proceed
You can pay the bill by using a credit or debit card from all major banks. You can also opt for net banking or use of wallets like Paytm and PhonePe to complete the transaction. The bil can also be paid via USSD and electronic funds transfer methods.
Other services at UHBVN
You can view your old bills, update KYC and also view payment history from the bill payment portal of UHBVN. You can also request for a new connection from the official website. All the documents that you need are present on the application page. You can also calculate the charges by selecting your power requirement from the list and the meter type. You can also find out about sloar electricity from the website and enquire about the same.
Tips for saving on your electricity bill
- Use coupon codes to get discount on your bill
- Avoid overdues penaltis by paying your bill on time
- Conserve electricity
- Switch to energy efficient appliances
- Use natural resources of energy wherever you can
- Create a bill payment section in your budget
- Pay bill using online modes and look for cashback or bank offers to save