Popular Smytten Coupons, Offers and Promo Codes for September 2020
|Category||Smytten Coupons & Offers||Validity|
|Luxury Fragrances||Flat 30% OFF||September 2020|
|Smytten Steal Deals||Flat 40% OFF||September 2020|
|Premium Brands||Free Trials||September 2020|
|Grooming Essentials||Up to 50% OFF||September 2020|
|Baby Care Products||Up To 10% OFF||September 2020|
Smytten is an Ahmadabad-based startup. Smytten app is an invitation-only lifestyle platform. The aim of this platform is to help the companies to introduce their products to the customers and get feedback and to watch how their product is going in the market. On the other hand, it allows the customer to get introduced to the new products in the market. Smytten is now eventually becoming a platform for premium products and services like spas, golf courses and much more.
How It Works
The app allows customers to select three products at a time for a free trial. Once the customer has provided feedback on the selected products and purchased at least one of the products, the customer is eligible to try another three products. The category of the samples products ranges from beauty and healthcare to lifestyle and technology. The average cost of products is around Rs 2,000.
Download Smytten app to buy anything from electronics, to beauty and healthcare products from 500+ premium brands. If you are in a mood to do some wild exploration with brands and get the best deals, you must look the same product up on Amazon and Flipkart. You will be surprised with many more brands and varieties at all price levels.
Smytten App Using Tips
- Log in to the site
- Down load smitten app
- Open App, Tap On Sign Up Button.
- Go to Manually Enter Details Option and Enter all your details.
- Tap On Active My Trials.
- Add the Email address and Mobile number
- The mobile number entered will be verified via OTP
- Immediately after this, you will get 6 Free Trial Points.
- Tap Proceed.
- Now, in dashboard, Go to Trials Tab
- Pick any 6 Products from that Tab.
- After picking six products, move to cart by clicking "Checkout Now" tab.
- You can see all your six products in your cart
- Proceed to pay
Smytten Payment Options
- Credit/debit card
- Online bank transfer
Smytten Refund Policy
- A buyer can claim a refund of the amount transferred if the chosen item is not delivered within the time period agreed in the transaction
- The refund will be made at the same bank account from where the transaction price was received.
How To Save More At Smytten
- As soon as you become a Member, you get 6 Free Trial Points.
- Buy a product and get more Free Trial Points.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Smytten
- Smytten has tied up with more than 500 Premium Brands
- The products displayed will be according to the user's profile.
- 70% of the products might be the customer's type so that they can choose one according to their need, on the other hand, 30% of the products will be mere "aspirational" products.
- Smitten offers premium services such as a three-hour Harley Davidson motorcycle ride
- It also allows the customers -
- To experience Inoho 'smart rooms'(In Bangalore)
- To try horse riding for half-an-hour at a saddle club (In Ahmadabad)
- To try a two-hour Formula One car ride (In Gurgaon)
- Experience vintage car ride (In Bengaluru)