Popular Quick Ride Promo Code & Offers for January 2021
|Quick Ride Coupons||Quick Ride Offers||Validity|
|Post A Ride at Quick Ride||Get A Ride FREE||January 2021|
|Quick Ride Car Insurance||Upto 80% OFF||January 2021|
|GO GREEN With Quick Ride||Earn up to Rs.3000||January 2021|
|Digital Momento||Completion Of 100 Successful Rides||January 2021|
|Quick Ride Referral Offer||Earn Everday||January 2021|
About Quick Ride
Quick Ride is the largest carpool platform available in India. It is a userfriendly app that connects passengers to riders. The riders share the fuel expenses with fellow passengers, thereby not only save money but directly contribute to bringing down the traffic and pollution as well. Quick ride marked their presence in 7 cities - Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, and Kochi. Very soon, they are planning to launch in Kolkata as well. Are you residing in any of these cities? Then, its time to download the app and be a part of this considerable thought.
How To Register In Quick Ride App?
Register in the quick ride app is effortless. You are only three steps away to start sharing your rides!
- Step1: Download the app from Google Play
- Step2: Sign in with your mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your mobile to verify the mobile number
- Step3: Fill in your profile details and the registration process is complete
Quickride.In Payment Options
Since carpooling is an everyday event, QuickRide.in is designed to work cash-less. This makes the carpooling more hassle-free. This app works on a prepaid points system. The points are earned by recharging your account from the app. This is a simple procedure. All you have to do is:
- Click on 'Account'
- Tap 'Recharge'
- Follow the payment procedure
It is the points that are exchanged between the members instead of cash. The passenger has to transfer the points to the rider's account on completion of a ride. There is a fixed rate of points per kilometer. The riders can redeem these points directly to PayTm (one point is equal to one rupee), or they can redeem it at nearby petrol pumps through QuickRide petro card. The rider can also redeem Quick Ride earned points to any leading petrol card( like Shell, HP, and Indian Oil).
Now you can connect your Paytm wallet with the quick ride app. For this -
- Find "My Wallet" on the Quickride app
- Select "Paytm" and link the Paytm wallet with the registered mobile number
- Once the registration is finished successfully, the Paytm wallet balance will appear on the "My Wallet" page
How Can I Invite A Rider Or Select A Ride Using This App?
As already mentioned, the Quick ride is a simple, user-friendly app. Also, it is fully automated. As soon as you post your ride, the app reflects a list of matching partners. You can select any co-rider you prefer. By sending them an invitation, you can join the trip. On the other hand, if you are on the receiving end, if someone chooses you as a co-rider, you will receive an invitation sent by that rider. The invitation comes as a notification in your app. It's solely your decision to accept the invitation or not. If you wish to accept click "accept" if not click "reject."
How To Save More At Quick Ride
You can access several offers by clicking "Offers" at the top of the website/app. By clicking each offer, you can read how it works, and you can select the offers that suit you.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Quick Ride
- More than two million users are registered on this site. You'll find more options than any other public transport
- Quick ride allows you to offer or take rides at your convenience
- This app works end-to-end automation. That is, starting from registration, to finding and coordinating with a riding partner to the payment and rating, every step is fully automated
- This app shows live location and status of ride participants on the live maps, ensuring the security of both carpool takers and carpool givers
- If you are going for a vacation, no need to worry about the communication that can disturb your vacation mood. There is a feature that helps you to set a vacation period in your app. This way, no ride will be created during that period, and all the communication will also be temporarily suspended