When you come back from home after a long day at work, you would certainly love to see it in a tidy condition. An unclean house, particularly the floor, could be off-putting not just for you but also for those visiting you. There are multiple brands in the market that promise to provide the right methods to keep your home clean and disinfectant. Here in the comprehensive list, we’ll list down the best Floor Cleaner Liquids in India for you.
Top 10 Floor Cleaner Liquid Brands in India
So, without any further ado, let’s dive straight into it and examine all the best floor cleaner brands you can find in India.
Arguably the most popular floor cleaning brand in the country, Lizol is a household name for a variety of reasons, mainly because of its efficiency and effectiveness. The brand has always prioritized the quality of its products, which is why it has deservingly nabbed the top spot in this listicle.
Specifications and what we like about Lizol:
- The brand’s floor cleaners have an impressive triple germ action, which means it kills bacteria, fungi, and as well as viruses.
- It is best for households with pets as it doesn’t have any harmful components that could affect their health.
- Lizol’s cleaners come with Citrus, Floral, and Lavender fragrances, allowing you to pick whichever you prefer.
Well, it wouldn’t be a stretch to say if you haven’t heard about Dettol, you might probably be living under a rock! One of the most recognizable disinfectants and antiseptic companies in India, Dettol is the definition of trustworthy! You’ll only find the best and most efficient floor cleaner liquids of your choice here.
Specifications and what we like about Dettol:
- Dettol’s disinfectant liquids are multi-purpose ones, meaning apart from being used for floor and surface cleaning; they can also be used for personal care like shaving and bathing.
- The products are recommended by the Indian Medical Association, which is a testament to their top-notch quality and how safe they are.
- Their disinfectant liquids can save customers from as many as 100 harmful illness-causing germs.
The Amazon-owned brand creates premium household cleaning items to keep your homes away from infections and unwanted mess. You can find a range of great products to choose from here, including some really impressive surface cleaners that ensure your floors are always refreshed and free of stink.
Specifications and what we like about Presto:
- Presto’s floor cleaners can be used on all kinds of surfaces, be it granite, mosaic, ceramic, or marble. Whatever your requirement is, Presto is most likely to have a solution for it!
- They can help you get rid of the toughest of stains on your floor, whether it is from coffee, ketchup, soy sauce, or whatnot!
- The liquids come in Lavender, Floral, Pine, Jasmine, and Citrus fragrances, leaving you spoilt for choice.
Pidilite is the company that manufactures one of the most universally-recognized products, Fevicol. However, apart from being the leading adhesive brand in India, there’s much more that Pidilite provides to its customers, including floor cleaners that could give other big brands a run for their money!
Specifications and what we like about Pidilite:
- Leaving behind the common features for kitchen and bathroom uses this multifunctional cleaner works wonderfully for grime, oil, paint stains, grease and even wax from concrete and such other hard elements.
- The uniqueness of this product is, it maintains the shininess of the surface while giving you a germ free and strain free look unlike the harsh acids and other cleaning agents.
One of the most popular brands of the larger Hindustan Unilever, which in turn is a part of the Britain-based Unilever group, Domex is another reputed and trustworthy manufacturer of household cleaning items. The nearly 100-year-old brand’s range of floor cleaners is easily some of the most effective out there.
Specifications and what we like about Domex:
- The floor cleaners from this brand come with an advanced triple germ action that is designed to provide superior results. This means it can effectively kill a wide range of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, providing protection that goes beyond basic cleaning.
- Best suitable for everyday moping, while giving the floor a germ-free sparkling shine.
Asian Paints Viroprotek
While Asian Paints is most popular for wall paints, of course, they have also diversified in recent times, manufacturing an array of floor cleaners that could make you sit up and take notice. On top of that, with the reputation the company enjoys, there’s little chance they’ll let you down with their products.
Specifications and what we like about Asian Paints Viroprotek:
- Asian paints viroprotek floor cleaners can be used on all kinds of surfaces, be it granite, mosaic, ceramic, or marble.
- It even promises to kill 99.9% germs giving your floor a shiner and cleaner look.
Nimyle is an eco-friendly floor cleaning brand specializing in items that are perfect for those who are aware of the environmental hazards of an average floor cleaner. If the ratings of their products on e-commerce platforms are anything to go by, it’s safe to say Nimyle is on its way to becoming a customer favorite.
Specifications and what we like about Nimyle:
- What makes Nimyle floor cleaner special, it is made of 100 % natural ingredients and with the distinct effect of Neem that ensures 99.9% germ protection while leaving your floor with a fresh smell for a long time.
- It’s free from Phenyl, chlorine, and quaternary Ammonium compounds free, available in two neem and lemongrass fragrances, makes it safer for kids and pets.
Another nature-friendly home care brand, Herbal Strategi’s products, as the name suggests, are made of 100% herbal. The company has an assortment of floor cleaner liquids that have slowly gained popularity among customers owing to their myriad benefits and features that have helped it secure a place on this list.
Specifications and what we like about Herbal Strategi:
- Herbal Strategi cleaner works best for insect repellent as well as kills bacteria, fungi, and as well as viruses.
- Made from essential oils like lemongrass, pine, cedar wood is what makes it natural, hypoallergenic, skin and pet friendly.
A name that customers might not be overly familiar with but is nonetheless a hit on the e-commerce platforms in Gainda. It has been around for close to 80 years now and through the quality of its products, and positive word of mouth has reached lakhs of households around every nook and corner of the country.
Specifications and what we like about Gainda:
- Apart from the ideal use on the floor, toilets, stoves, counters. Gainda floor cleaners work impressively on grease, oil, dirt, and grime.
- Gainda cleaner liquids can be used on all kinds of surfaces, be it granite, mosaic, ceramic, or marble. Whatever your requirement is, Presto is most likely to have a solution for it!
This anti-bacterial personal care British brand is another widely-known name, thanks to its range of products that have become a part of our everyday lives. Savlon also manufactures floor cleaners that come with a variety of unique and special features that have helped it secure this spot on our list.
Specifications and what we like about Savlon:
- This multipurpose disinfectant can be used for the floor, laundry, and kitchen. It has efficiency of killing 99.9% germs, bacteria and ill causing viruses, fungi.
- Leaving a fresh citrus fragrance for a long time with a cleaner look, savlon is safer for kids and pets.
Now that you’ve gone through the list, did we miss your favorite brand? If not, then you know what to look for in a good cleaner. Each of these brands guarantees effective floor cleaning with just one easy step and all-natural ingredients. You can also check out their website if they offer any coupons or deals that make it more affordable! Importantly, you may also see our selection of the best floor cleaning mops for various floor types, which includes those that can clean extremely fine dust with ease. Each mop is also reviewed thoroughly, with information on durability, technologies utilized, and other aspects.
In case you still have questions, then don’t hesitate to ask us at the end of this article (comments section). We’ll be happy to respond.