Are you looking for the best backpacks for men? Well, backpacks are the perfect accessory for men – they not only offer convenience but also add an uber-cool factor to your look. Buying the best backpack for men isn’t that easy, though, because many popular bag companies are playing with marketing gimmicks to get maximum consumers in this segment.
Backpacks need to be as comfortable as stylish and trendy they look. The way men use backpacks has changed over the years now – they are no longer limited to carry school and college books! From carrying gadgets to cameras to files, folders, and laptops, investing in a good backpack requires some thorough research and understanding. And that is why here we are with the list of top backpack companies in India – to help you choose the best backpack for yourself.
List of Top 10 Backpack Brands in India for 2019
1. American Tourister Backpacks
The most preferred luggage brand across the world American Tourister Backpacks offer economical backpacks that are stylish, high quality, travel-friendly, and durable.
- You get multiple compartments and side pockets to store all your basic needs
- If you would like the backpack to be laptop-compatible, you can check American Tourister 27 Ltrs Grey Casual Backpack that comes with a separate laptop compartment
- You can also look for features like water resistance, gunmetal finish pullers, and zipper closure styles
- They are quite lightweight and come with great shoulder padding that makes carrying them a breeze
- American Tourister Backpacks are generally smaller, and due to their graphics designs it has become popular as school bag brand
2. Wildcraft Backpacks
An Indian brand, Wildcraft, offers an exhaustive range of spacious and comfortable to carry backpacks for school. Colleges, official and recreational purposes. They are more durable with plain designs, making them a preferred college bag brand. Wildcraft backpacks come in a variety of popping colours that will make you go from work to a casual get-together or a weekend ride effortlessly.
- They are compact, offer different compartments, and are nicely padded with adjustable shoulder straps. The arms don’t hurt even if you carry it for long hours.
- One of the most popular bag companies from India, Wildcraft is known for its durable and long-lasting products
- There is provision for side fabric pocket to carry a water bottle and a quick-grab haul loop to grab it on the go
Between American Tourister and Wildcraft Backpacks, if the price is the deciding factor then put your money on AT backpacks. However, for more extended and varied use with just one bag, place your bet on Wildcraft range of backpacks.
3. Skybags Backpacks
Among the most popular backpack companies, Skybags is a well known International brand from the house of VIP Industries of India. Lightweight, durable and stylish, Skybags range of bags and backpacks fall in the affordable range for most people.provide
- Skybags offer durability at an affordable price and hence are preferred by school going and college going youngsters
- It comes in both zipper and drawstring compartment closure types
- Many designs including geometric, graphic, solids and textures are available to choose from
- You can get waterproof and semi-waterproof variants of backpacks as per requirement
Skybags are designed to be used as luggage bags while Wildcraft backpacks are more of outdoor requirement. Wildcraft backpacks are priced lower than Skybags and offer more rugged use. It is always a better choice for people who do not wish to bother about its usage.
4. F Gear Casual Backpacks
F-Gear offers some amazing backpacks for men – that are not only stylish and trendy but can also be used interchangeably for various purposes. You can place your files and folders and even carry a laptop in F Gear Backpacks.
You can choose from casual backpacks and laptop bags though most casual backpacks from F Gear also have laptop compartments.
- F Gear backpacks are water resistant
- Attractive colour combinations and designs such as graphics, colour blocked and textured
- Adjustable well padded shoulder straps with flap, zip or drawstring compartment closure
- Come with a mesh pocket for keeping a water bottle or an umbrella
- They mostly have a single compartment feature with small pockets to keep other things
- F-Gear backpacks come with the promise of quality at affordable prices
5. Tommy Hilfiger Backpacks
Tommy Hilfiger backpacks are for people who like solid or print designs with a classy style quotient. The bags are carefully designed, keeping in view the functional utility and offer utmost comfort to the user. The colour combinations are generally not so vivid.
- Thick shoulder straps combined with padded back cushion provide excellent comfort
- Tommy Hilfiger backpacks are colourful yet classy and have a professional appeal
- Compartment closure ranges from durable zips to drawstrings
- The brand claims their backpacks are designed for rugged and rough use, so they are preferred by men who travel daily
- Very durable material, so each Tommy Hilfiger backpack lasts longer
6. Nike Backpacks
Nike Backpacks are hard to ignore, given the fact that the brand logo is always catchy and hard to miss. A lot of Nike designs are inspired by the football gaming industry so many football lovers would automatically be drawn to Nike Backpacks for men.
- Nike offers both works and play backpacks in a single variant, without compromising on style and comfort
- Spacious backpacks prepare you for almost anything – carry all that you want in Nike Backbacks without worrying
- The brand offers attractive colored backpacks ranging from solids, geometric and color-blocked designs
- Nike backpacks are lightweight, come with back padding and a top haul loop provides alternative carrying options
- Attractive colors and stylish looks make it a top brand of bestselling backpacks in India
7. HRX by Hrithik Roshan Backpacks
Endorsed and owned by superstar Hrithik Roshan, HRX backpacks are surely a hit with his fans. You can’t miss sporting an HRX Backpack if you are a fan of the superstar! Just like him, HRX Backpacks for men are sturdy, stylish, fashionable, and durable. A new entrant in the Indian market, HRX claims its products are based on a life philosophy to keep pushing.
- HRX backpacks for men come in funky colors and sleek patterns to rev up the personal style quotient of the user
- They come with a haul loop, two padded and adjustable shoulder straps A haul loop, two padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- They also have a stash pocket for quick access to small things
- HRX backpacks are mostly unisex, so you don’t have to worry about carrying your sister’s backpack as well!
8. Fastrack Backpacks
Fastrack is a household name for college going men and women and youngsters who look for value for money while upping their style quotient. Fastrack offers a decent range of affordable backpacks with many features and attractive designs that appeal to the young generation.
- Fastrack backpacks are generally unisex so you can use them interchangeably
- They specialise in school and college backpacks and are suitable for carrying books.
- Some variants come with laptop compartments, but many users have felt that the padding is light and unsuitable for laptops
- Provisions to carry small nitty-gritty with mesh pockets both inside and at the sides is a plus of Fasttrack backpacks
- Fasttrack backpacks are not waterproof but water resistant
9. Gear Backpacks for Men
Another popular brand of backpacks for men, Gear has a wide range of functional backpacks to choose from. They come in different designs and appeal to different users on the utility level.
- Gear backpacks are more vibrant and colourful with fashionable motifs and designs that appeal to men who want to add a bit of style to otherwise normal routine travel
- Grab handle, dual adjustable back strap with anti-sweat fabric padding are some of the key features of Gear backpacks.
- You can choose from an array of designs with or without laptop compatibility and other utility pockets and features
- The price range is affordable, and they are as durable as they are reliable
10. Puma Backpacks
Whether it is adventure, gym, casual or sports – Puma Backpacks have it covered for you. Puma as a brand has been associated with various sports, and sports gear is its specialty. No wonder, Puma backpacks for men are also sporty looking, chic, tough and resistant.
- They are designed with a view that anything and everything can be stored in a backpack – so they offer ample space
- Puma backpacks are a blend of excellent space yet look compact and are easy to carry
- Safety is a huge criterion for Puma. The backpacks for men are designed to be used ruggedly and be loaded with bulkiest items at all times without the straps coming off
- They come in popping colours and various graphic and geometric designs
So here is the list of best backpack brands for men. Basis your functional needs you can easily choose one for yourself or even gift them to someone. Backpacks are a great gifting option in the times of today when everyone is on the move. You can get decent backpacks in all budgets, but online deals are generally attractive with amazing offers.