- 60% OFF
Lehenga Sale Up to 60% OFF
VerifiedACTIVATE OFFERGET DEAL
- Sale up to 60% OFF on all Lehengas.
- Offer valid only for limited period.
- 25% OFF
Upto 25% OFF On Women's Fashion
VerifiedACTIVATE OFFERGET DEAL
- Get up to 25% OFF on latest collection of womens salwar suits, sarees, kurtis and many more from YourDesignerWear today.
- No coupon codes needed.
- 20% OFF
Upto 20% OFF on Men WaistcoatsACTIVATE OFFERGET DEAL
Now shop on latest collection of waistcoats in YourDesignerWear and get Upto 20% OFF. No Coupon Code required. Check out the landing page. Shop now and get the best of the ongoing sale. Also get latest offers and discount at landing page.
- 50% OFF
Up to 50% OFF on Designer LehengasACTIVATE OFFERGET DEAL
- Verified Today. Click activate deal and choose the wide selection of products like Lehenga choli, Designer Lehenga choli, Wedding Lehenga choli, Bridal Lehenga choli, Lehenga Choli Designs, so many and get up to 50% OFF.
- No coupon code required. Check out the landing page.
- Offer valid for all users.
YourDesignerWear Offers & Promo Codes
- Rs.600 OFF
Upto Rs 600 Off On New ArrivalsACTIVATE OFFERGET DEAL
Choose from all the range of new arrivals in in womens lifestyle;e and get upto and more than Rs 600 off. Follow the landing page to select your favourite collections.
- Rs.500 OFF
Rs 500 Off On Kids FashionACTIVATE OFFERGET DEAL
YourDesignerWear presents you with flat Rs 500 off on your little girls fashion. Select from lehengas, gowns, salwars and many more and avail the offer. No discount coupons needed to avail the offer.
Details on YourDesignerWear
YourDesignerWear Coupon, Offers & Promo Code | April 2021 - GrabOn
|YourDesignerWear Coupons||YourDesignerWear Offers & Discounts|
|YourDesignerWear Lehengas Coupon||Up to 60% OFF|
|YourDesignerWear Women's Fashion||Up to 25% Off|
|YourDesignerWear Men Waistcoats||Upto 20% OFF|
|YourDesignerWear Designer Lehengas||Up to 50% OFF|
|YourDesignerWear Kids Fashion||Rs 500 Off|
Know About YourDesignerWear
Started in 2007, YourDesignerWear is one of the most reliable shopping portals for designer wear. The portal houses a vast selection of Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Lehenga Choli, and Accessories for women. For men, too, there is a spread of ethnic and indo-western wear to choose from. This vastness of choice coupled with high-quality service makes YourDesignerWear a must-visit for your next shopping spree.
What’s In Store For You?
Women: Sarees, salwar kameez, lehenga choli, kurtis, gowns, and designer blouses Men: Kurta pyjama sets, sherwani, kurtas, jodhpuri suits, blazers, waistcoats, and indo-western outfits Islamic: Islamic kaftans, Moroccan kaftans, and abaya Accessories: Indian jewellery, footwear, clutch purses, stoles, and safa/turban
Which payment methods do they accept?
YourDesignerWear accepts Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Cash on Delivery. All the payments are processed via Secured Payment Gateways, and thus it is 100% safe.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you can track your order using the link mailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
What is the cost of shipping?
Shipping is free for all locations within India. As for international shipping, the costs would be calculated based on location, weight of the items purchased, and custom duties.
How do I return an item?
To return an item, send it to the following address within 7 days of receiving the product:
Peripleko Retail Pvt. Ltd.
B/203, GCP Business Center,
Opp. Memnagar Fire Station,
Ahmedabad - 380009
Tel - 91 - 9601258099
What are conditions for returning an item?
- The item must be in its original packaging
- It must not be a custom-made/stitched clothin
- In case of damage, It must be reported to them within 24 hours of receiving the product
How much refund will I receive?
You will receive 80% of the product price as refund. The remaining 20% will be considered as Order Processing Charges. Bear in mind that if you’re returning your item, the shipping charges will be borne by you, and they will not be refunded.
Save More On YourDesignerWear
To save on the plush designer outfits on YDW, your one-stop solution is GrabOn. On this page you will find huge discounts to slash off some extra digits from your bill. Just find a coupon that matches your requirement, copy the code, and paste it during checkout. You’ll be amazed by how much you can save on a single bill.
How to use Coupons
How To Use YourDesignerWear Coupons On GrabOn?
Coupons You May Like
Offers From Related CategoriesFashion Coupons
We Value Your Savings As Much As You Do. Subscribe now And Keep Saving On Everything With The Latest Coupons and Offers!