Popular Spotify Coupons & Offers For June 2023
|Spotify Coupons ||Spotify Offers ||Validity |
|Spotify Premium ||Get 3 Months Free ||June 2023 |
|Family Subscription ||1 Month Free ||June 2023 |
|Students Premium ||1 Month Free ||June 2023 |
|Sign Up Offer ||Free Music ||June 2023 |
|Duo Plan ||Starts At Rs 149/Month ||June 2023 |
About Spotify - For music that melts hearts
International media service provider Spotify Technology S. A. is the world's largest audio streaming platform. Launched in the year 2006, the company's primary business is to provide DRM-restricted music, videos, and podcasts to its users. The app boasts millions of songs and podcasts, which you can anytime at your fingertips. Since its inception, Spotify has seen many changes from its user interface to its streaming quality, songs-sharing capabilities, and many more. All these developments have now made the company the pioneering market leader across the globe. With over 381 monthly active users and 172 million premium subscribers, it has undoubtedly won many music lovers' hearts worldwide. The app has earned the top spot as the best music platform because of more than 70 million tracks and affordable monthly plans.
Enjoy Freemium and Premium service with Spotify
The app offers two kinds of services to its users. First is the Freemium service, which is totally free but comes with a few limitations. Under this service, a user can access all the basic features but with advertisements. The second one is the Premium or paid service, under which a user can enjoy uninterrupted music along with additional features like offline listening.
Why to use Spotify?
Spotify is a music streaming service that allows users to listen to any song or album they want, without having to purchase it.
There are many reasons why you might want to use Spotify:
- You can listen to your favorite songs without ever having to leave your comfort zone.
- You can create playlists for different occasions or moods, and never have to worry about running out of music.
- You can easily share your playlists with friends, so everyone in the group can enjoy the same tunes.
- It's easy to find new music that you'll love - whether you're looking for something specific or just want something new to listen to.
Spotify's paid plans
Below is the list of premium plans one can avail on Spotify.
- The starting plan is called as a Mini plan that starts at Rs.7 per day. The plan provides ad-free music listening on mobile, group Session, and allows downloading 30 songs on 1 mobile device. However, the plan doesn’t come with a free trial.
- The music giant offers a one-month free trial for Spotify premium, after which a user can pay Rs. 119 per month and indulge in the world of music. The one-month free offer is not available to users who have already tried Spotify premium.
- The next plan is a Duo plan (perfect for couples or close friends) that supports 2 accounts, and is priced at ₹149/month after a one month of free trial. The plan allows for downloading 10k songs/device, on 5 devices per account.
- A user can subscribe to the Premium Family plan under which people living under the same roof can enjoy up to 6 premium accounts. The family plan also has one month of the free trial, after which a user must pay Rs. 179 per month to continue the service.
Why should you opt for Spotify’s Premium Plans?
Spotify Premium is a subscription service that offers users access to a variety of music, including new releases and exclusive tracks. It also includes ad-free listening, the ability to listen offline, and access to exclusive content. Here all the key benefits of its premium plans:
- Provides ad-free uninterrupted music listening experience.
- Allows saving songs for offline playback so you can listen to them when you're not connected to the internet.
- Supports speakers, TV, and other favorite devices.
- Allows for prepayment with popular payment methods like Paytm, UPI, and more.
Spotify’s Renewal & Cancellation Terms
Except for paid Subscriptions for a pre-paid period, unless you cancel your paid subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period, your payment to Spotify or the third party through which you purchased the paid subscription will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period. For instructions on how to cancel, you can reach to their Customer Support team (we have mentioned out their details below). The cancellation will take effect the day after the current subscription period expires, and you will be downgraded to the Spotify Service's free version. Except as expressly stated in these Terms, Spotify do not provide refunds or credits for any partial subscription periods.
If you used a code to purchase a paid subscription, your subscription will begin immediately.
Get 3 months of Spotify Premium for free with your Visa card
This 3-month free trial offer applies to Premium Individual only, and can be cancelled anytime. The charges are Rs. 119/month after trial period ends. However, if you who have availed any form of Spotify premium subscription (trial or otherwise), you will not be eligible for this offer.
To avail the offer, you need to mandatorily sign in using their personal Spotify account and provide valid credit card details on the offer’s landing page.
Spotify’s Special Discount for University Students
This offer is available only to students at an accredited higher education institution. One-time plans start from ₹66, and provides unlimited music, podcasts, and more.
- If you are a student enrolled at an accredited college or university, and above the age of 18, then it’s possible that you can get Premium Student for up to 4 years.
- Spotify verifies your enrollment status through a third-party service called SheerID.
- Even after you have graduated or left school, you’ll continue to have access to Premium Student for up to 12 months from the date you last re-verified, while it’s available. If you’re no longer a student at the end of that period, you’ll no longer be eligible for Premium Student.
Spotify Gift Card India
Spotify does not currently support online gift cards in India. Gift cards with a redeemable code and an expiration date can still be purchased in a physical store. The other option is to use PayPal, which offers Spotify Gift cards, but users must pay in US dollars because Indian rupees are not accepted. Users can also read the entire set of terms and conditions to gain a better understanding.
The company accepts almost all payment modes, including major debit and credit cards, internet banking, and all major mobile wallets.
How to save more using Spotify?
Although Spotify is dedicated to customer satisfaction and serves its users at an incredible price range, one can always keep an eye on the offers and discounts announced by the company or take the help of GrabOn. GrabOn strives to make online shoppers happy by providing them amazing deals and offers and ultimately helping them save more.
Avail Spotify coupons and discounts using GrabOn
Below is the list of all the latest and verified Spotify coupons, deals, offers, and discounts you can avail of with GrabOn's help.
- Enjoy millions of songs at just Rs. 13 per day
- Spotify premium free for students for one month
Spotify’s Customer Support Team
Spotify doesn’t have a phone number or email ID, where you can reach out to in case of any queries or issues. However, the website offers a comprehensive knowledge base for troubleshooting all sorts of issues. There is also its massive community to take help from. To reach out to either of them, visit the official website and click “Support” page. It’s present both at the top menu and at the website’s bottom under the “USEFUL LINKS” section.
Spotify’s Social Media Presence
Spotify uses social media accounts to connect with its users and provide them with the best possible experience. These platforms allow them to keep their users up-to-date on new releases, artist announcements, and other relevant information. They also use social media to engage with their users and answer any questions that they may have.
Right now, Spotify enjoys a massive social media following across all its pages. including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can follow the company across whichever platforms suit you the most.
Spotify Introduces Call-to-Action Cards for Podcast Ads
CTA cards will appear in the Spotify app as soon as a podcast ad starts playing, and will reappear later while you're browsing the app, making it easier to learn more about the brand, product, or service you heard about while listening. Without a difficult-to-remember promo code or vanity URL, CTA cards will make it easier for you to discover the products and services you're interested in. Spotify is making podcast ads interactive for the first time with the launch of this new ad experience, transforming the format from something you can only hear into something you can see — and, most importantly, click.
Spotify Just Acquired Whooshkaa
Spotify has announced on its company blog that it has completed the acquisition of Whooshkaa, an Australian-based podcast technology company. Whooshkaa assists organizations of all sizes with their audio needs. Basic podcast hosting, internal company communication, private educational podcasts, and, perhaps most importantly, broadcast-to-podcast adaptations are among its services. Simply put, any company or brand can easily publish podcasts for their target audience using Whooshkaa.
BLACKPINK's Lisa Sets the Fastest Record to Hit 300 million Streams on Spotify
The first solo album song 'MONEY' by BLACKPINK member Lisa has set a new record on Spotify, the world's largest music streaming platform. Lisa's agency, YG Entertainment, announced that "MONEY" had reached 300 million Spotify streams in the morning of that day. It's the 112th day since it was released on September 10th. Furthermore, this is the fastest that a K-pop solo artist's song has reached 300 million streams.
What’s Spotify’s Premium Mini?
This is spotify’s premium plan, suitable for mini durations. With this, you can get premium for Rs.7 for a day, or Rs. 25 for 1 week.
Who can get spotify’s premium plan free for a month?
This offer is applicable only for those who haven’t tried premium before. To get access to it, you would need to provide debit or credit card details. However, you are free to cancel anytime you please.
I am a student. Can I get any special discount on Spotify’s premium?
Yes! If you are a student enrolled at an accredited college or university, and above the age of 18, then it’s possible that you can get Premium Student for up to 4 years, starting from Rs.66 only.
How can I get 3 months of Spotify Premium for free?
To avail the offer, you need to mandatorily sign in using their personal Spotify account and provide valid visa credit card details on the offer’s landing page. Read More