About Shree Designer Saree
Are you done going from store to store looking for the right saree? Now can we please, pretty please, talk about Shree Designer Saree? Thank you. Now here’s the thing about Shree Designer Saree: it’s gorgeous! I know what you’re thinking: “So is my regular online shopping store’s collection”. But does your regular online shopping store craft unique pieces, in such high quality that you can wear them to an important function?
Shree Designer Saree has a range of premium high-quality ethnic wear. Specializing in intricate embroidery, zardozi work, and zari work, the store is an oasis for the lone and disheartened shopper. Especially if it’s your wedding attires that you’re struggling with. With an assortment of the trendiest designs to choose from, consider your wedding shopping done in one cup coffee’s worth of time.
What’s in Store for you?
- Sarees: If you’re shopping by fabric, you’ll find Georgette, Chiffon, Silk, Crepe, Bishnupur Sonamukhi, Net, and Cotton sarees on the website. If you’re more particular about the work on the saree, then you can choose from Embroidered,S Lace-work, Hand-painted, Patch Border, Printed, Resham, and Thread-work sarees. The easy navigation on the website makes your job easier, as you can also shop by occasion- wedding sarees, party wear sarees, and so on.
- Salwar Kameez: With a range of Punjabi suits, Anarkali suits, Pakistani suits, and your regular Cotton Salwar Kameez, there is no way you’ll leave the site unhappy. For the movie-buffs among you, there’s also a special section of Bollywood Salwars where you can find what your favorite actresses are wearing, and bring it to your wardrobe.
- Lehenga Choli: There’s an inexhaustive range of Lehenga Choli in all fabric-types, works, and colors to help you choose the one that reflects your spirit the best.
- Islamic Clothing: A treat to the eye, the Kaftans, Moroccan Kaftans, Abayas, and Hijabs make you want to own them without any delay.
- Menswear: How can we leave the men behind? With a comprehensive collection of Kurta Pyjamas, Sherwanis, Dhoti Kurtas, Indo-Western, and Coats & Blazers, men can also enter every party in style and glamour.
Shree Designer Saree is offering Free Shipping on all its domestic orders currently. It also caters to international orders, however, there will be shipping charges based on the destination and quantity of units purchased. All orders are generally shipped within 15 working days, although high-value orders may take up to 25. Another thing to note before placing an order is that if you’re placing an international order, then your shipping fee will be subsidized by Shree Designer Saree, and you’ll be provided with the best services at every step.
Return & Refund
If you are no satisfied with the product, you can return it within 7 days, provided it is unused and in the original packaging. Remember to notify them at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending away the items, in order to be eligible for a refund. Once the goods are received by them, they will initiate a refund for 85% of the cost. The remaining 15% will be charged as Order Processing Charges.
Save on Shree Designer Saree with GrabOn
Love an elaborate attire, but don’t want to pay elaborate prices? We’ve got you covered. Just click on a suitable coupon on this page and apply it before checkout. We’ll help you save as much as you can on that beautiful dress for your D-day. Go ahead, get that coffee and start shopping!