About Malindo Air
What happens when Malaysia and Indonesia come together to give us a great flying experience? Malindo Air, which is a premium airline with headquarters in Malaysia. It currently serves Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh, India, Singapore, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Australia and Pakistan. The airline has over 800 flights that fly on 40 routes. The flights are affordable and have a lot of features for the passengers like WIFI and Malindo Mobile service. Malindo aircrafts are a young fleet of Boeing 737-900ER, 737-800 and ATR72-600.
The airways takes pride in its service. The seats are comfortable with extra legroom. You can also shop in a duty free environment. Simply pre-order what you like from Malindo Air's website and pay for it. The item will be delivered to you at your seat when you board the plane. No more worrying about not having time to buy a gift when you are travelling to meet a dear one, or nothing to panic about even if you forget your earphones at home, Malindo's best sellers include perfumes, jewelry, electronics and much more that will come handy to you.
How to book a Malindo flight
- Visit GrabOn
- Search Malindo in the search bar
- Browse through the deals
- Lect the one that applies to you
- You will be directed to Malindo's website
- Choose your origin and destination of travel
- Select your time and date of travel
- Put in the number of passengers
- Read the terms and conditions
- Pay for the ticket
You can book the tickets you like by paying for the same with your bank cards like or netbanking online.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will get the ticket via email. The e-ticket will have all information about the flight. You can print the tickets and place it with your other important travelling documents.
Cancellation and Refunds
If you need to cancel your flight ticket, you can do at least 72 hours before the flight departs. Visit the cancellation form on the website and submit the details to cancel the flight ticket. You will get a refund for the same within 30 to 60 days after request submission. All the refunds are provided in the form of Malindo Air vouchers which can be redeemed on flight bookings in the future. The cancellation charge is different from country to country. You can see the list of country-wise charges here.
Tips while travelling
- Check with airline for the food and inform about the allergies beforehand
- Make plans quite in advance
- Arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before the departure
- Stay safe during the journey by cleaning your hands with a sanitizer
- Put your mobile on flight mode
- Keep your seatbelts intact