Popular Casewale Coupons & Offers in October 2020
|Casewale Coupons||Casewale Offers||Validity|
|Grab Earphones Free||Worth Rs 499||October 2020|
|Pay with PayPal||50% OFF||October 2020|
|Mobile Tempered Glass||Best Price||October 2020|
|Exclusive Iphone X Cases||Hot Deal||October 2020|
|Buy Cases and Covers||Best Price||October 2020|
About Casewale - Everything your mobile needs!
Looking for the best case for your darling mobile? Want to protect your most used electronic gadget- your mobile, with a solid case? Have plans to customize a mobile case for your loved one? All these questions have one solution- 'Casewale'. Started as an online platform to provide customized luxurious iPhone accessories, the company has grown 10x and established itself as India's leading mobile accessory selling brand. It is a one-stop destination to buy the latest and coolest mobile and laptop accessories. Serviceable across majority of the Indian cities, the company is known for supplying quality products and keeping customer satisfaction at its core.
Products available at Casewale
At Casewale, you can buy cases for any mobile ranging from iPhone, to Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, OnePlus and Redmi. You can also find an amazing collection of tempered glasses and charges for mobiles of almost all the brands. Apart from mobiles, one can also find cases, protective covers, tempered glasses and charges for laptops and MacBook. Besides phones and laptop accessories, the company also sells products like earphones, backpack, adapter, iWatch strap and flash drive.
Casewale is well-recognized for selling unique yet beautiful products at a cheaper price. However, it is highly recommended to read the reviews before buying a peculiar product on the website.
Shipping, Return and refund policy
It takes around 1-2 business days for an order to process and around 5-7 business days for an order to be delivered. Casewale also accepts international orders from almost all the major foreign countries. Casewale has a 3-day refund policy beyond which the company cannot accept a return or exchange request. A return or exchange request has to be placed within 3 days of delivery of the product. The company does not arrange for a return pickup. The customer has to courier the product with packing, bills and also bear the delivery fees. It is to be noted that the company does not allow return on tempered glass until and unless you receive a defective piece. It also does not accept any return or exchange on COD orders. Once your returned item reaches the company, it initiates the refund process. Casewale has the policy to refund 70% of the order amount and charge remaining 30% for courier and packing. However, if an order is canceled before it is shipped, then there will be a 100% refund. It will take around 5-7 working days to complete the refund process.
Casewale accepts almost all payment methods including COD, debit card, credit card, internet banking and mobile wallets.
How to save more at Casewale?
Apart from selling products at an affordable range, the company also has a section called super deals to help its users save more. The company occasionally packs complimentary items for customers with orders above Rs. 799. A customer can always look up to the sale section on the website or just take GrabOn's help to ease his work.
Avail Casewale coupons and discounts with GrabOn
GrabOn provides the best coupons and discounts to customers to help them save big! Below is the list of all the latest and verified Casewale's coupons and offers you can avail using GrabOn.
- Pay with Paypal and get up to 50% off on your first transaction on Casewale
- Grab earphones at just Rs. 499
- Get power banks up to 20% off