The one trend that does not really go out of fashion for men is the beard. Well-groomed, bearded men have a rustic rugged appeal that is quite irresistible when it comes to women. However, having a well-groomed sharp-edged beard is no cakewalk, and that is why you need to own a classy and efficient beard trimmer to make that perfect beard impression. Maintaining a beard requires a lot of time, patience, care and of course the best trimmer.
Trimmers do a lot more than just cutting the extra hair off the beard. If done well, they shape your face, create a jawline, and improve your overall look. Having a well-done beard can make you stand out. Beard is very much dependent on your style. If you want a distinct look, a rugged look or want to appear messy. Based on your need, having more than one trimmer in your grooming closet is cool.
Your search for the best trimmer for men must have left you confused now – there are so many brands and models to choose from! Investing in a quality beard trimmer in India requires some careful understanding of the machine and some research basis your personal preferences.
There are various factors to look for when buying a trimer. Not only technical aspects like charge time, settings available, but also other features like the quality of blades, and so on. But we won’t let you do the hard work. We’ve done it for you and have brought a list of the coolest trimmers that you can find online. Even better, you can compare features and choose the one that best fits your requirements.
Have a Look at Top 10 Best Beard Trimmers For Men In India for 2020
1. Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless and Corded for Men QT4011/15
Philips has been a market leader in personal appliances, so starting our list of best trimmers for men with Philips is a given. The Philips Beard Trimmer for Men QT4011/15 comes loaded with the below features –
- You can use it corded or plugged in when you don’t have time to wait for it to charge
- One of the best trimmers for men, it takes just 1 hour to charge fully
- When charged fully, it gives a cordless performance of 90 minutes
- Self-sharpening blades with rounded tips and combs for a skin-friendly experience
- Has 27 easy to select lock in settings with the precision of 0.5 mm
- Comes with a battery LED light indicator
- Detachable head makes it easy to clean
- Ergonomically designed, it comes with a travel and storage pouch
Buy it at Amazon here.
2. Philips DuraPower Beard Trimmer BT3221/15
The second best trimmer in India, Philips Dura Power BT3221/15 Beard Trimmer has the following features –
- Charging time of just 1 hour for 90 minutes cordless use, can also be used while charging
- Dura power technology optimizes the power consumption to ensure that your trimmer lasts longer
- 20 lock-in settings in an easy adjust dial that offer 0.5 mm precision for styles ranging from 0.5-10 mm
- Titanium coated self sharpening blades for ultimate performance everytime
- Detachable head for easy cleaning
- Indicator light when charging or low battery
- Comes with a travel and storage pouch
Available at Amazon here.
3. Panasonic ER-GB37 Men’s Trimmer
If you are looking for a wet-dry hair and beard trimmer, then you can check out Panasonic ER-GB37 Wet & Dry Hair/Beard Trimmer that offers the following features –
- Cordless use of about 50 minutes after an 8 hour charge
- You can trim wet and dry hair with equal finesse and ease, this trimmer has a drain which allows the water to flow through it
- Easy and quick adjust dial for 19 settings ranging from 1-10 mm with a precision of 1mm
- Easily washable so you don’t have to worry about hygiene
- Stainless steel blades with sharp cutting edges and an acute 45-degree angle for protection with precision
- Comes with 2 year warranty
The product is available at Amazon.
4. Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless for Men QT4001/15
Effortless, even beard trimming at affordable cost can be yours with the Philips QT4001/15 Beard trimmer for men.
- Dura Power technology that makes it longer lasting and also optimises power consumption
- 10 hours of charging for 45 minutes of cordless use, not suitable as a plug and play device
- 10 lock in settings ranging from 1 – 10mm with 1mm precision.
- Self sharpening stainless steel blades with rounded edges do that trimming experience is smooth
- Washable attachments make cleaning an easy job
- Has a charging indicator as well.
5. Panasonic ER-207-WK-44B Men’s Beard and Hair
Panasonic’s ER-207 WK 44B Beard Trimmer is another great product that you would like to own. It offers the below features –
- Easy cord and cordless operation with 12 hours charging time and 40 minutes cordless usage
- Blades are made of stainless steel with a Japanese technology that ensures high performance for precision trimming
- 12 grooming settings in a quick adjust dial to adjust the comb offering precision of 0.2 to 1.8 mm
- The blades can be detached and washed, the body is not waterproof
- Comes with a charge indicator lamp
- 2 years warranty on the product
6. Nova NHT-1071 Titanium Coated USB Trimmer for Men
Your search for a powerful, compact and less noisy beard trimmer ends with Nova’s NHT 1071 Trimmer. It is loaded with the below features –
- Turbo-power technology ensures the product has a long life and optimises power usage
- Charge the product for 8 hours for upto 45 minutes of cordless use, not suitable as a plug and use device
- Comes with a USB cable so that you can charge it anywhere anytime. Does not include the adaptor though
- You get 9 length settings with precision range of 2 mm to 18 mm
- Self-sharpening titanium blades for ultimate precision
- Easy to clean as all attachments are washable
- A safety lock feature is another plus
Related Read: Best Beard Oil Brands
7. Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless for Men QT4006/15
Technology and design come together beautifully with the Philips QT4006/15 beard trimmer for men.
- Loaded with Dura power technology for long lasting performance
- 10 hours of charging for a 45 minutes cordless use
- Self sharpening stainless steel blades with rounded tips for precision without skin irritation
- Offers 20 different length settings ranging from 0.5 mm to 10 mm with 0.5 mm precision
- Easily clean by detaching the head and putting it back when dry
- Easy to hold ergonomic design so that trimming is a comfortable affair
8. Philips DuraPower Beard Trimmer BT3203/15
The right grooming solution to look your best comes to you with the Philips Dura Power Beard Trimmer BT3203/15 – Cordless that offers the below features –
- 10 hours charge time gives you upto 45 minutes of cordless use
- With Dura power technology, be assured this trimmer will last very long
- Offers 10 lock-in settings, get 0.5 mm stubble or beard style upto 10 mm with 1 mm precision
- Self-sharpening stainless steel blades with rounded tips give you effective yet protective trim everytime
- The head can be detached and cleaned under running water
- Comes with a charging indication button
9. Havells BT5151C Li-ion Cord and Cordless Beard Trimmer
A quality product from the house of Havells, this one is going to be your favourite once you buy it.
- After charging for just 60 minutes, you can use Havells BT5151C Li-ion Cord and Cordless Beard Trimmer for 50 minutes in one go- thanks to the Li-ion in-built battery
- Can be used cordless and corded – for the times when you forget to charge
- Comes with a detachable head for easy cleaning
- Get a zero trim look with 0.5 precision or a long beard that is 10 mm
- U shaped stainless steel blades for a cut free shaving experience
- Also has a battery indicator LED and is ergonomically designed
- 2 year guarantee on the product
10. Braun BT3020 Beard Trimmer for Men
A premium product from a premier brand, Braun has carved quite a niche for itself when it comes to personal appliances. Braun BT3020 Beard Trimmer for men comes with the below features –
- Offers 40 minutes of precision beard trimming experience with a charge time of 10 hours
- Maintain a stubble, short or a medium beard, or just contour edging with 0.5 mm step sizes for maximum precision
- A hair comb that is 11-20mm long is suitable for longer beards as well
- The head and the comb are fully washable and you don’t have to worry about cleaning
- Comes with lifetime lasting ultra-sharp stainless steel blades
- The product has a 2 year warranty as well
It all starts with investing small. A few things to understand to decide the best trimmer: skin type, beard hair growth, face shape, the styles you want to try. Al this might not come to you the moment you begin, but trying out trimmers and seeing what works best for you will surely help.
How to Choose a Trimmer for Beard
Why Use A Beard Trimmer Instead Of Conventional Razor?
Simply put, to save time, get chic looks and tidy sideburns and avoid cutting the facial skin with a razor. A trimmer is technologically much advanced and you don’t need to be a clean-shaven lad every time you run it on your beard.
Trimming or grooming a beard with a beard trimmer is easier, less time consuming and does not leave cuts. Moreover, the precision is unbeatable and the convenience unmatchable. You can groom yourself within the comfort of your home with ease and messy hair and uneven beard will not be a concern for you anymore.
While trimmers for men have so many advantages, purchasing one is not so easy. It can be a daunting task to buy the best trimmer for yourself and more so if you plan to buy the best trimmer for men as a gift. So to make it easier for you, we have chalked out a few points that must be considered when buying a trimmer for men.
Points To Consider When Buying A Beard Trimmer
If only buying the best trimmer for men was so easy then we wouldn’t have you reading this and haven’t had worked on compiling the list of features that you must look for when planning to invest in one. Don’t forget to consider-
Charge time – Trimmers for men need to be charged so that they can be used. Longer charging times could mean you need to plan in advance if you intend to use the trimmer. To escape situations where you keep on waiting, opt for minimum charge times. Best trimmers for men can be charged fully in just one hour.
Runtime – After charging fully, the time that a trimmer can be used is known as its run time. Whilst there may be days when you are groomed in just 15 minutes, there will be days when it will take longer. Opt for trimmers that have a runtime of at least 45-60 minutes so that you don’t need to charge between operation.
Precision power – For accurate trimming experience, opt for trimmers that have locking length settings that have higher precision. The best trimmers for men can have up to 0.5 mm precision
Blades – Since you invest in a trimmer, you don’t want to bother changing the blades again and again. Plus, you want them to be safe. Stainless steel blades are quite common, but those coated with titanium last even more. To avoid cuts and irritation on the skin, make sure you opt for round-edged, non-scratching combs and rounded tips. Some trimmers for men come with self-sharpening blades, saving you the hassle of changing them again and again.
Usability while charging – While it is understood that a trimmer will have a charge time, some trimmers can be used whilst they are plugged in as well. Especially good for those last-minute decisions of shaving or trimming.
We hope the list of the best trimmers for men helps you decide to invest in one that gives you the best grooming experience to look your best every time.