More About Vidyaranya
Registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act 1960, this non-profit organization operates out of Urban Bangalore, Rural District of Bangalore Rural District, and the Hassan Districts. Vidyaranya drives home the very basic human right of self-determination and dignity. It helps the marginalized section of the society, men, women, and children, develop socially and economically through a holistic approach. Vidyaranya Education and Development Society (VEDS) is also registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs to receive foreign grants and is also compliant with the Department of Income Tax, having 12A & 80G under Income Tax Act 1961.
For more info, log on to https://www.vidyaranya.org/
How can your contribution help?
Vidyaranya Education and Development Society (VEDS) is driven by the desire to help the marginalized sections of the society lead a prosperous and healthy life, in turn contributing to making the society peaceful and harmonious. Vidyaranya has multiple programs to help the unprivileged and the disenfranchised. Here are few of the programs that you can contribute to and make a real difference:
1. Ujjawala: This rehabilitation home for the trafficked women and children focuses on five aspects of helping them: Prevention, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Reintegration, and Repatriation. The rehabilitees are provided with a safe environment and vocational training which teaches them life and job skills required to generate income.
2. Old age Home, Mandur: Through this initiative, Vidyaranya tries to provide the elderly with dignified lives. It is achieved by a healthy mix of activities which helps the elderly both physically and mentally. These activities play a key role in their well being and enhancing their quality of life.
3. Swadhar Greh for Women: This rehabilitation center for women has programs that are aimed at improving the mental and physical health of the rehabilitees.
4. M R School, Mandur: This is a residential school for the mentally challenged children. It focuses to uplift the lives of specially-abled children. The children are taught necessary employment skills, daily in a moderate manner.
5. Namma Manne: It is a home for girls from disenfranchised backgrounds. Namma Manne provides facilities like dining halls, playground, office, and library. All the children staying in the home are enrolled in schools. Medical checkups are conducted regularly to ensure the wellbeing of all the children. Apart from the regular tutoring for studies, after-school special coaching program is also provided along with special programs for personality development.DONATESpread The Kindness By Sharing
About This Organisation