If you have decided to eat healthy this New Year to flaunt a great body, then make sure your diet includes lots of fresh juices. Juicing up fresh fruits and vegetables is a quick way to get more nutrients and vitamins in fluid form.
The cost-effective way to enjoy a glass of chilled goodness with customized veggies and fruits is to juice it at your home. If you think choosing the best juicer is a bit overwhelming, then we are here to guide you. Be it a centrifugal juicer, citrus juicer, manual juicer, or masticating juicer, and we have covered it all for you.
List of Top 10 Juicer In India for 2021
1. Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20 Juicer
The Philips Viva Collection Juicer is an elegant product in glossy black with a 1-speed setting and has an 800 ml juice jug. It houses a 700 W motor to crush, mix, and grind fresh ingredients. The 75 mm XL feeding tube saves you the trouble of chopping hard vegetables and fruits like beetroots, carrots, and apples.
- India’s first centrifugal juicer with pre-clean feature
- Ability to provide up to 2 liters of juice at once
- Fitted with a see-through 1.2l pulp container
- It utilizes QuickClean technology to rinse away the residue
- Sturdy sieve with upside-down design for optimum juice extraction
- The juicer has a Powerful motor
- It is easy to use and clean
- The pulp holds a lot of juice
- Needs long time to extract entire juice
Price: Rs. 7290
2. Kuvings Professional Cold Press Juicer
The award-winning Kuvings cold press juicer is a best-seller in the market equipped with a specific patented cleaning tool. Use this juicer to get fresh nut milk from almonds, green smoothies, and fruit juices. The BPA-free plastic body has a 76 mm patented mouth with a ULTEM auger to load the fruits or vegetables fully. The cleaning kit offered with this product has a regular brush, rotating cleaning brush, and user manual.
- Noiseless operation with 40 to 50 dB
- Actual nutrients and taste remains intact
- Powered by a brushless motor of 240 W with 50 rpm
- Juice bowl with 400 ml capacity
- Drum and lid comes with Safety Lock system
- Superior quality of the product
- 10 years warranty on the motor and 1 year warranty on the product
- Has service centers across India
- Tej juicer is difficult to clean
- The Silicon can start chipping off after a few uses
Price: Rs. 16900
3. BTC Hand Press Juicer
The brand BTC is known for manufacturing more than 500 products with sturdy materials that have made them win the Government state award. The hand press juicer from BTC is designed with food-grade material that assures excellent durability. Moreover, it is offered with an unconditional replacement warranty of 20 years, making it a trustable choice. It can extract the juice from fruits like pomegranate, lemon, kinu, mosambi, and orange.
- Tallest juicer in the Indian market
- Supports manual operation
- Simple hand-press mechanism
- Heavyweight body of 4.5+ kgs
- Has grip handle, pressure cap and strainer cup
- It is easy to use and clean
- You get 1 year warranty on the product
- The strainers Sieve holes are not clear which can block the juice.
Price: Rs. 1395
4. TIRU Traders Portable USB Electric Juicer
The USB electric juicer from Tiru Traders is a compact and portable product that flaunts a sleek design featuring a juicing base and transparent juicer bottle. It has a lightweight design, and the floor of the product has four stainless steel blades to grind the fruit pieces without any lumps. This juicer is the best choice for those who wish to have fresh fruit juice on the go, as it can be connected to devices like laptops, cars, or other devices with its USB port.
- Prepares juice in 1 minute
- Has Power on/off button
- Ideal for juicing fruits and vegetables
- Auto power-off feature
- Comes with electromagnetic induction safety switch
- The juicer is portable and easy to carry
- It has stainless steel blades
- You can use it up to 5-6 hours
- The motor can be better as per users
Price: Rs. 460
5. Sujata Powermatic Plus 900 Watts Juicer
If you are on the lookout for a reliable kitchen companion with a sturdy body and safety features, then look no further than the Sujata Powermatic Plus Juicer. It has a shock-proof body with a compact design. The powerful 900W motor fitted with double ball bearings can operate at the rate of 22000 rpm and can run continuously for 90 minutes.
- Comes with one-of-a-kind honeycomb filter mesh for better yield
- Offered with a centrifugal juicer and a mixer jar
- It has razor-sharp blades crafted from high strength stainless steel
- Rotary speed switch with 3 settings and a whipper button
- The juicer has 1 year warranty
- It required low maintenance
- The product is shock proof
- It creates loud noise
- It is difficult to clean
Price: Rs. 4890
6. Philips HR2775 1-Litre Citrus Press Juicer
If you love to kickstart your morning with a glass of fresh citrus juice, then bring home the Philips citrus press juicer to experience power-packed performance every time. The drip stop feature prevents spillage or dripping of liquid from maintaining mess-free kitchen counters. In addition, the built-in cord storage area at the base of this citrus juicer contains wire clutter while the product is not in use.
- Sturdy PP and SAN unbreakable plastic body
- Powered by 25 W motor
- Comes with a 1-liter juice jar with markings and pulp storing jar
- Stylish handle with easy-grip
- Pulp selector option for thick and thin juice consistency
- You get 2 years warranty on the product
- The item is dishwasher safe
- The container makes serving easy
- The product is made of plastic
- It makes loud noise
Price: Rs. 1045
7. Sujata Powermatic PM 900-Watt Juicer
The Sujata Powermatic juicer is designed to be an all-rounder in your kitchen, as it assures durable performance for many years. This versatile home appliance sports a shock-proof body with a low-maintenance design to ensure long-lasting service. In addition, the 900 Watts motor of this juicer featuring double ball bearings performs with 22000 rpm to maintain the authentic aroma and flavor of the fruits.
- It is offered with a distinct honeycomb filter mesh for high juice yield
- It has 3-speed settings and a whipping function
- Unbreakable and transparent jar with high strength SS blades
- Continuous running for 90 minutes
- Sujata Juicer comes with a warranty of 2 Years
- Low maintenance, shock proof and safe
- Easy to use and clean
- The motor makes loud noise
- Not for vegetable juice
Price: Rs. 4340
8. Philips HR1855 Viva Collection Juicer
The Philips juicers from the Viva series are designed with advanced features and revolutionary technology to provide more value for money. This juicer can extract more juice from fresh fruits and give you 2 liters of juice in one go. It comes with easy to assemble parts that are dishwasher safe.
- Country’s first centrifugal juicer to have a distinct pre-clean feature
- Powered with QuickClean technology for 1-minute cleaning
- Automatic removal of residue fibers
- Extra large feeding tube of 75 mm to accommodate big fruits
- Transparent pulp container
- The juicer has 800 ml jug capacity
- It is easy to clean and also dishwasher friendly
- You get 2 years of warranty on the product
- Pricy if compared to other fruit juicers
- Extracts very less juice
Price: Rs. 6460
9. Prestige PCJ 7.0 Centrifugal Juicer
This centrifugal juicer from Prestige can offer you delicious fresh juices at the push of a button. This kitchen appliance flaunts a practical design in black ABS plastic and rust-free stainless steel body to complement urban kitchens. It also houses a powerful motor of 500 W to extract juice from soft and hard fruits. In addition, it has a dual locking system for safe usage and has a rotary speed switch.
- Extra-wide feeding mouth
- Anti-drip design
- Sieve with latest design
- Competent blades in stainless steel
- Vacuum feet at the base to prevent skidding
- Quick to clean
- Power cord with a detachable design
- 1 year Warranty on the product
- You get dual locking system for safety
- Extracts enough juice from the fruit in less time
- Free servicing not available
- It is difficult to clean
- The product heats up quickly
Price: Rs. 2079
10. Kitchen Bazaar Elite Manual Citrus Juicer
The Kitchen Bazaar manual juicer in green is a multipurpose appliance that can extract juice from fresh fruits, vegetables, parsley, spinach, chard, and lettuce. This product is built using a high-quality ABS plastic body and has a stainless steel blade with a filter to deliver optimum juice extraction. The detachable body parts make cleaning a simple task.
- Utilizes squeezing technology
- It comes with a pusher to press vegetables and fruits
- The handle at the side with easy-grip helps in better handling
- The non-skid vacuum at the base prevents it from slipping
- It has a transparent juice collector in plastic
- Blade material is made of stainless steel
- It is portable and easy to handle
- The jar is difficult to clean
- It works only for citrus fruits
Price: Rs. 431
How to choose the right juicer for your home
With so many brands available online, it’s not easy to pick the right one for your home. So, to ease up the things, we have provided the buying guide information – type, capacity, juicing speed, attachments, noise interference, and much more. Scroll down to know how these parameters play a crucial role in improving the device’s overall performance.
Types of Juicers
There are different types that will let you squeeze the carrots, beets, oranges, etc. effortlessly in less time. After doing a bit of research work, we’ve categorized the models into 3 types based on features, and functionality. Based on your budget, decide yourself that perfectly matches with the home requirements.
- Centrifugal Juicers
- Masticating or Cold Press Juicers
- Twin Gear Juicers
Foam Separator: The device comes with a collection jug, including a foam separator to separate the foam from the juice.
Large Feeding Chute: It is best to choose a device with a relatively large feeding tube so that it can take chunks of fruits and veggies. It can save time and reduce the work of chopping.
Non-Slip Feet: Most devices come with a non-slip feet design featuring rubber pads or suction cups present at the bottom to prevent spillage.
Pusher: A pusher fits in the feeding chute and helps push the fruits and vegetables into the device safely.
Safety Lock: Almost all devices have a safety lock lid to ensure the machine does not start until the cap is locked securely.
Soft Fruit Disk: This is an added accessory that can create thicker drinks using softer fruits such as berries.
Centrifugal models are the fastest as they can prepare fresh juice during the busy morning hours. They come with three different speed settings – low, medium, high, making them suitable for people who are always on the run. Masticating and twin gear models take time to extract the juice because the juice is more nutrient-dense.
Ease of Cleaning
If you are busy with household chores, you may not get enough time to clean the machine. Hence, you should look after a model that is easy to use and clean. Some of the brands come with dishwasher-safe options, and you must be careful while cleaning the attachments.
Price and Warranty Details
Lastly, one must look at the price and warranty information before purchasing the juicer. You should also beware of how much you are spending and choose the appropriate model online. If you don’t love to spend more, go with the basic brands that come at cheap rates. Also, check out the warranty details disclosed by the manufacturer. It typically varies from 1, 2, 5 years on the device and motor as well.
Frequently Asked Questions on Juicers
Which are the best juicer brands available in India?
A juicer is a must-have kitchen appliance that helps blend the natural ingredients to make a thick shake. Of all the brands, we’ve picked Philips Electric Juicer as the best because it has all the features like quick cleaning technology, non-skid feet design, and a powerful motor to match the user requirements. Also, it has got good reviews to use for home and commercial purposes.
How long does a juicer can last?
The average lifespan is 5years and may vary depending on the usage, quality, and functionality. If you use it daily, then the lifespan is reduced to 2, or 3years.
What attachments do I get with a juicer?
When you buy a juicer online, you will get the attachments like a pusher, pulp container, juice container, mesh filter, foam separator, cleaning brush, spinning brush, and hopper to make the juice tastier with high nutrition value.
How often should I clean a juicer?
Cleaning a juicer depends on the frequency of usage. If you use it daily, it’s better to clean it every day for smooth functioning. Otherwise, you can clean once a week or month as per your convenience.
We have chosen these products based on perspectives like juicing technology, cleaning process, sturdiness, aesthetic value, juicing power, the sharpness of blades, etc. We hope the list we have compiled here has made your job of choosing the perfect juicer much easier. You can also go with premium-quality hand blenders for preparing smoothies. So shop online to get great deals and discounts to save on your investment.
Which brand do you like the most? Are you using any of the above-mentioned models at home? Share your thoughts and experiences with us in the comment section.