- Must have experience in converting PSD into HTML.
- Should follow HTML5 semantic markup and web standards.
- Must have experience in creating Responsive Design.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for the web, including CSS Sprites and the best
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, troubleshooter and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Experience working with large-scale web applications.
- SEO / Social Media.
- Knowledge of Gulp/Grunt/Webpack /RequireJS / LabJS, Handlebars /
- Mustache, JSON.
- Knowledge of Angular / ReactJS would be an advantage.
- Experience with JS template engines.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Development & Layout Planning of web pages, templates, and websites in coordination with the software development team.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve the website.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code & libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed & scalability.
- Assure all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- CSS3 / Compass / Sass / LESS, Adaptive and Responsive implementations.
- Participate in training and knowledge sharing initiatives.
For More Savings Subscribe Now
We Value Your Savings As Much As You Do. Subscribe now And Keep Saving On Everything With The Latest Coupons and Offers!